Brett Kavanaugh: Key senators back embattled Supreme Court choice

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Guilt has to be proven beyond a reasonable doubt....and it wasn't. I'm really glad that those who are voting to confirm Judge Kavanaugh are smart enough to know that.

Molly Basantes there is a process, and that process can end before reaching court at all IF THERE IS NOTHING THERE AT ALL... You cannot take NOTHING to court...

Of course he’ll be confirmed. We don’t believe victims of sexual assault: we have an example here again.

Anyone still wonders why women don’t report their abusers?

"The kingdom is ransacked
the jewels all taken back
and the chopper descends
they're hidden in the back
with a message on a half-baked tape
with the spool going round
saying I'm back here in this place
and I could cry
and there's smoke you could click on

What are we gonna do now?"

"Let fury have the hour, anger can be power, d'you know that you can use it?"

Just secured the dems landslide in November.

Does this really surprise anyone? The FBI report could have included video evidence smeared with DNA and they'd still be voting yes.

Wouldn’t have expected anything different in Trump’s America.

Congratulations Justice Kavanaugh.

At least you know if your daughter is ever assaulted or raped. She wont tell you because you wont believe her anyhow.

Looking forward to your confirmation, Judge Kavanaugh. You're a good man and no doubt a fair man.

Nonie Weiser Pherson I really hope you have a daughter and I hope she has to go in front of a judge Kavanaugh that would be Karma.

Unbelievable!! How they sleep at night or look at themselves in the mirror is baffling. These are dark times indeed.

Nice pic. Will the Halloween mask version be available in time? Stay tuned to find out.

Nothing special about him. In fact, he clearly has temperament issues and not very forthcoming. It just begs the question why him for supreme court? And i think the answer is obvious.

I think you would demonstrate temperament issues if you were accused of such things!!

In likely apocryphal ancient Greece, Senators who realize their crimes eventually demonstrate that, right?

I can’t seem to support someone who makes an accusation and then doesn’t know the when, where, why, what but she’s absolutely certain about the who.

This makes me so sick to my stomach! My heart aches for the victims of sexual assault and my nation!

I'm just here to see all the retail employees wow us with their legal knowledge.

Why do woman drag a man down after so many years as teenagers Some woman and especially younger when they take drink make real fools of themselves and then they regret their actions when they sober up so they blame a man There is a saying it takes two to tango Woman are usually kept anonomis and men are named There should be a time factor or limit for accuations either report at the time as it should be but not after 5 years as both would have moved on.

Aside from whether or not he did it, the naked display of anger and otherwise total and utter lack of emotional intelligence, respect and self control during the hearing would have been enough to have disqualified him from employment in most organisations - let alone a Supreme Court Appointment. The whole process has demonstrated just how appallingly toxic, farcical and corrupt US political culture currently is. I hope they find their way back, I truly do. Sadly, we’re all in this boat with them.

Brett Kavanaugh Key senators back embattled Supreme Court choice.JPG

Lied under oath and doesn’t have the temperament to be on the Supreme Court so of course he’s going to be confirmed.

The fact that
is the dominant reaction should be an indicator as to how people feel about this.

"The facts presented do not mean that Professor Ford was not sexually assaulted that night or at some other time but they do lead me to conclude that the allegations failed to meet the more likely than not standard," she said.
What an absolute pig.

Justice Kavanaugh sounds great.

Kavanaugh has been groomed for high level judgeships for years. The far right evangelical party, aka the Tea Party, is ecstatic because they now have a partisan judge on the Supreme Court. This may set the US back 25 years.

Cause there was no evidence to support the claims of Ford ..... too bad she decided not to hand over her therapy notes and polygraph results.

They could be shown video footage of the incident taken from a hidden camera, and they would STILL NOMINATE HIM. "Oh but this took place so long ago" etc etc. Who is honestly surprised by the (likely) outcome?