Why Discount Needed for Getting Sales in Affiliate Marketing?

I will kindly give the coaches the opportunity to tell you about the client's survey technique and the correctness of building a dialogue with the client (there is plenty of video and texts about it) and focus on what these trainers do not say - I’ll dwell on the reasons that may prompt the client to ask for a discount and how to identify this reason, decide whether to give him a discount and whether you need this client at all.

Here is a note about what are the reasons for the discount , causing a request for a discount. I think that you will understand how and why you need to give discounts ... Be sure to read and return (the note will open in a new window), otherwise the following will not be completely clear ...

Important when negotiating a discount

If your price is in the market and with all the rest of the 4P market complex, everything is fine, then the discount is a reward in form of coupons revglue(.)com/blog-detail/3-how-to-setup-a-responsive-uk-cashback-or-coupons-website-quickly-and-cheaply to the client. For this reward, the client must do something (master the new market, move away from your competitor, bring you more revenue, ensure the presence of “A” group in retail, etc.).
Translate trade about the discount - in negotiations about the growth of something in exchange: "Yes, take the discount ... but by the way, how will this help my company?"
“You ask - you justify” - this is how coaches usually teach, and this is a mistake. Finding reasons for a discount or a justification for refusing it is a joint search for a client and yours.

If, according to the scheme proposed above (see link above), you diagnose the reason for the need for a discount and the reason is valid, then with a wide smile and that you understand a lot, you can easily justify the need to provide it to the commercial director ... but at least the general director!
Your discount should not spoil the market: allow your two dealers to fight for one contract, allow the customer to push prices down on the market, provoke a competitor to retaliate. Therefore, camouflage discounts for marketing campaigns and rebate programs , for example.
It is necessary to distinguish between "discount manipulators", "prostitutes" and those to whom the discount will help make the market more for you.
Do you understand how a discount differs from a bonus and when should you give one and not give another?
Well, something like this. Good luck, dear trade marketing experts and sellers.