tinnitus 911: Do Not Buy Read Before Order

tinnitus 911 benefits the act of things like pain and boredom in this way and again dan Harris offers this advice offers advice on handling boredom during meditation in a way that I find is very relevant to what was happening with me and tinnitus with meditation he says the advice here is similar to how you should handle pain and fatigue investigate what is boredom feel like how does it manifests in your body whatever comes up in your mind can be co-opted and turned into the object of meditation it's like in judo where you use the force
tinnitus 911 side effects expecting the first thing that happened was that my mind immediately started wandering now this happens to everybody especially new meditators the goal of meditation is to catch your mind when it's wandering and start over again but this time my mind wandered away from the sound and for that brief moment of time it didn't bother me at all I'd also was because I wasn't fighting to ignore it the whole time I was able to get into a much more relaxed meditative state and when it was over my tinnitus didn't seem as loud