SHORT BLACK BOB WIG: FIRST CHOICE FOR SUMMER STYLE 2020

In summer, a great short cut hairstyle looks cool as you will not have hair on your shoulders. And it is easy to take care of in daily life. Yes, there are so many positive to short hair. For many women, especially for the black girls, The short black bob wig can change the style and vibe completely in several minutes. That is also the reason why so many African American women are trying to shop wigs online.
Here at nadula.com, we are fans of short bob wigs. Wear them sleek, sophisticated, textured, tousled, or whichever way you like! Short wigs are perfect for any age with layers that compliment any face shape. So, let's break down our favorite short styles. Now we are introducing you 3 short black human hair bob wigs that are hot-selling recently.
short bob wig
1. CLASSIC BLACK BOB WIGS HUMAN HAIR
The black bob wig human hair are classic styles that have been coming into our life these years, you haven’t tried it, yet, it is a pity. There are so many superstars and celebrities have tried it when you pay attention to them. The black bob cut wig is made of 100% Remy human hair and with front lace cap or full lace cap. Lace wigs are suitable for summer because they are breathable and light. And with real human hair texture, no one will know you are wearing a lace wig as it can blend well with your natural hair. The color is natural black and you can dye it by yourself if you want any other colors.
short black bob wigs
CUSTOMER REVIEWS:
Beautiful wig the hair is soft in looks like my natural hair. I'll be right back when I get them up. Thank you seller

REVIEW BY N*****A / (POSTED ON 12/21/2020)
Very fine. worth the amount. I highly recommend this seller and the hair.
REVIEW BY K***** / (POSTED ON 12/18/2020)
2. BLACK BOB WIG WITH BANGS
This black bob wig is designed with bangs. Bob with bangs is popular recently as it can make you look younger, lovely, and fashionable. It has pre-plucked the hairline. We have different densities of black bob wig with fringe: 130%, 150%, and 180% density, and the different densities represent different thicknesses and volumes. The higher the density, the thicker the lace closure wig. This kind of human hair black bob wig with bangs is suitable for various face shapes.
CUSTOMER REVIEWS:
It's soft and seems Like good quality. Fast shipping!!!AND Communication with the seller is great!
REVIEW BY A*******E / (POSTED ON 5/31/2020)
Loved it. I have nothing negative to say about this wig, it was perfect. Very minimal shedding and full. Did cut the bang slightly so it wouldn't be in my eyes, but other than that I will be ordering again.
REVIEW BY L********S / (POSTED ON 5/30/2020)

I love the hair ❤️ No smell, no shedding! Great hair for a great price.
REVIEW BY J****************E / (POSTED ON 5/24/2020)
3. BLACK CURLY BOB WIG
Jerry curly bob wigs for black women are very popular in African Americans. They like any length of Jerry curly hair, especially form the 10-20 inches. The curly bob wigs for black women are is from 8 inches to 14 inches, which is also called shoulder-length hair wig. It is also made of Remy hair that can hold the curls good. It is welcomed by most of the customers. Check the reviews below:
curly bob wigs for black women
CUSTOMER REVIEWS:
Excellent hair, soft and beautiful. Customer service. 100%. Good quality as well.
REVIEW BY F****E / (POSTED ON 4/29/2020)
HOW TO KEEP YOUR BLACK BOB WIGS LOOKING FRESH?
A timeless classic black bob wig highlights your best features and is one of the easiest styles to wear. Now, do you know how I keep your beautiful bob wigs in daily life? Keep reading and we will share with you methods of maintaining a human hair bob wig properly.
1. CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHAMPOO
1. It is important to choose the right shampoo, good quality shampoo can extend the life of our wigs and make them look fresh. Choose the special shampoo for real human hair wigs. This shampoo is usually mild and sulfate-free. Use it to clean our human hair bob wigs and protect them as well.
2. GOOD CONDITION
Also, to use good moisturizing wigs, our wigs are easy to dry, especially in spring and autumn, when we choose shampoo products, we must choose products with good moisturizing effect, take good care of our black bob wigs, it will also bring you surprises.
3. WASH WITH WARM WATER
4. Besides, wash your wig with warm water regularly is very important. It brings us beauty and protects our hair. We need to take it seriously. We need to wash and nurse it regularly. The cleaning cycle is about 15 days to one month. Too frequent cleaning will do great harm to the wig also. Warm water is the best way to wash it so that it is cleaner and less harmful to the Remy hair wig.
5. STORING
If you don't wear it in the next 1-month o longer time, you’d better store it in boxes or directly in bags. If you don't have boxes, you can pack them in silk bags, which can also protect wigs. For curly and silk base wigs you need to fix these texture then package them.
No matter it is expensive or cheap black bob wig, it should me took good care to increase service life and keep fresh. Nadula has best real virgin human hair short bob wigs for sale.Just buy a short bob wig for yourself this summer to show a new image now.

How To Maintain Loose Deep Wave Weave?
Loose deep wave bundles weave is a new human hairstyle appeared on the market recently, it soon becomes popular after appeared because of the unique texture.
It is a proud thing for girls with a head of smooth and beautiful human hair, but as we all know, the method of maintenance is very important to keep the beautiful hair. As a new popular human hairstyle-Loose deep wave hair, how to take care of it become the common question. If you maintain the hair in a proper way, the hair will return you a confidence charm. But if you only wear it without good caring, it will influence your whole status.
This blog will show something about how to maintain your loose deep wave weave.
How To Maintain Loose Deep Wave Weave
What will be showed in this blog:
※ What is Loose Deep Wave Weave
※ How to maintain Loose Deep Wave Weave
※ Where to buy the best loose deep wave weave hairstyle
What Is Loose Deep Wave Weave?
Loose deep wave hair bundles, is a new appeared hairstyle accompanying with people’s demand. The texture of the 100% virgin Remy loose deep wave hair bundles is unique, the curling is between loose wave and deep wave, it is bigger than deep wave, but smaller than loose wave. Loose deep wave hair texture is the synthesis of the loose wave and deep wave.
Loose deep wave hairstyles have a natural luster on it, the most popular fashion set is loose deep wave bundles with closure or frontal, looks very full and beautiful.
How To Maintain Loose Deep Wave Weave?
Many people were annoyed with the littery human weave hair, with the time pass long, they will become afraid of caring the hair, this is because they haven’t got the right way to take care of the hair. Now we will discuss how to maintain your loose deep wave hair in detail.

1, Installation Care
* Please don’t cut your hair wefts when you install your hair. All the hair from Nadula hair is double wefts, the purpose is keeping the hair shedding-free and with the durable lifetime. Cutting wefts will cause hair shedding. So we suggest not cutting the hair wefts. You should keep the entire hair wefts and sew in it by wrapping around your head.
* Keep the loose deep wave hair setting for some time after installed, avoid the hair touching the water and heat procedure. This will keep the hair texture well.
2, How to wash your loose deep wave hair
* Wash your hair once a week.
* Using your finger comb your hair smoothly before washing, ensure your hair is tangling free.
* Washing your hair with mild water.
* Suggest using a pre-conditioning treatment before using the shampoo, in order to keep the hair moisturized.
* Massage your scalp gently, don’t rude to your hair during washing.
* Dry your hair with a clean towel, not wring your hair. Just use the towel to blot up the water from your hair. Then use the natural air for drying, avoid using the electric hair drier.
3, Sleeping Care
Sleeping care is very important too if you use a wrong sleeping care way, your hair may become dry, clutter and change the curls.
We suggest tying your hair to one side, then use a satin bonnet cap to cover your hair during the sleeping night. Pay attention not directly press your hair during the night.
4, Dye, Heat or Bleach Care
All Nadula hair is the best loose deep wave hair, 100% virgin Remy human hair with no other chemical procedures, can be dyed, bleached and other heat restyled.

But it will damage your hair if you restyle it in a wrong way, so we suggest going to your hairstylist for help if you want to dye or bleach your hair, and got some care advice from your hairstylist.
5, Some extra tips about maintain your loose deep wave hair
* Maintain your hair regularly.
* Minimize heat treatment to avoid damage.
* Consulting in time for some problems.
Where To Buy The Best Loose Deep Wave Weave Hairstyle
If you are looking for a human hair vendor, Nadula hair Mall is the right place you should go. Meet the different demands of the customer is the biggest target that Nadula virgin hair pursues. There are many other popular hairstyles for your choice, such as:
Do you have other tips or questions about loose deep wave weave? Welcome to our Nadula hair to leave your kindly message.

NADULA KINKY HALF WIGS REVIEW ON YOUTUBE

Kinky half wigs are new arrivals that are made of real Remy hair and headband in the front, they can satisfy the people who want to change hairstyles in 5 minutes. After the kinky half wig was put on the shelve, it has welcomed by many customers. Tei Jae, who has 158k subscribers on youtube, is no exception. She bought one kinky straight half wig from us in September and has given a review of it. Let see what did she say:
UNBOXING REVIEW OF KINKY HALF WIGS
“All right, guys. I am super excited today. We do have kinky straight hair from the Nadula. Of course, she is 20 inches. I love love love the construction of this kinky half wig. The hair was soft, it didn't have any type of smell straight out the box. I said this unit is constructed differently than the other headbands. That I've shown you guys so far.”

CHECK CURRENT PRICE & DISCOUNT

INTRODUCE OF KINKY HALF WIGS
“This kinky hair half wig has two combs, one at the top and one at the nape. But this unit is secured by the drawstring. There are drawstrings on the side which you can secure in the back. I always double cross mines because I feel like it you know fit secure.”
“But when you do that, the comb will bulk up in the back. So do be mindful of that if you do it that way. I said it does not come with velcro at all. You do have to secure it with the drawstrings that are provided. This is the headband that comes with the kinky half wigs."

HOW TO PUT ON THE KINKY HALF WIGS?
"I'm gonna go ahead and put it on. I love how this kinky half wig human hair is constructed as well because the track is sold underneath of it. So if you know your hair was blowing it went. I don't even know how to explain it. They just have it constructed where there is no traction at all. So it's like a half wig if you want to call it that as well."
"In this way, they constructed it and sewed it on. It's just flawless. You don't need like a thick headband either the cumber. Cover up the velcro or any traction one because there is none. I'm gonna turn around so you can see what it looks like in the back. I won't be combing at all or brushing the back of the nape of my head. It'll be looking like bb knots and stuff like that. So y'all gonna have to excuse that. but I just tied this headband in the back like this. "
"So if you're wearing a high ponytail, it would be that. But like I said it does bulk up a little bit in the back because I have my jaw strings like crossed over like in an x way. If that makes sense but this is what the hair looks like before I alter it nice and poofy. "
HOW TO STRAIGHTEN THE KINKY HALF WIGS?
"I wanted to blow dry, but I just decided to straighten it out to see if it would give me a little bit more length. I'm not necessarily that I just wanted to see what the hair would look like straight. I'm gonna go ahead and detangle it. And then I put some heat protectant on and we're just gonna go ahead and straighten it. I don't show both sides because honestly that's repetitive and everyone knows how to straighten their hair, I suppose. "
"I'm completely in love with this afro kinky half wig. Look how much length we gained just by straightening it. It's so freaking pretty. I mean freaking pretty. It's soft and silky. Looks so freaking natural. I'm just here for it. I turned around and brush it in the back. You can see how full and thick this kinky half wig is. It makes no sense."
"I'm just taking some shears and just cutting the ends. I don't want them like a blunt. But some pieces were along with the other, so I was trying to make it pretty much. This is what she's looking like before you know I do anything to it. She looks so natural and so pretty. You know you could just go with the door like that."

CHECK CURRENT PRICE & DISCOUNT

HOW TO CURL THE KINKY STRAIGHT HALF WIG?
"Of course, I want to test it to see if it could hold some curls and all that good stuff. So I do add hairspray and use a different flat arm to curl her up. I love how she cold curls as well. I do end up taking my fingers and just brushing it out. This kinky straight half wig so far is so bombed. This is how the hair turns out after I combed out the curls. I really like it. Like I said this is by far one of the most natural have been wigs I've had yet."
"I said you can leave your hair out and make it into like a half wig and just you know to do it that way. I probably would try that if my hair was out. But my hair isn't braided underneath there. This kinky half wig human hair looks very very natural and very close to my hair texture. I'm just here for it. I love the thickness from the root to the tip. I did have to trim up the ends a little bit but that was nothing to worry about. "
"This kinky straight half wig didn't give me any problems. There was no tangling whatsoever. I did not experience that and shedding. I can't even recall if the unit shed, that's how crazy it was. I'm just saying I had my normal shadow because I don't remember it shedding at all."
CONCLUSION
"Okay! So no cons with the kinky hair half wigs. This was a plus in my book. I love working with this unit. If you guys are interested in this unit yourself, the information will be in the description section below. I really hope you enjoy it and until my next one. I'll see you later. Bye guys!"

CUSTOMERS REVIEWS:
NADULA HAIR CUSTOMER REVIEWS

Nadula hair reviews
BEST WIGS ONLINE REVIEWS 2020
NADULA NATURAL WAVE INDIAN HAIR REVIEW
10 BEST LACE WIGS COLLECTION WITH REVIEWS
HONEY BLONDE WIG PRICE AND REVIEWS ON YOUTUBE
613 WIG REVIEWS AND HOW TO CURL 613 LACE FRONT WIG?
POPULAR RELATED POSTS:
WHAT'S A HALF WIG & HOW TO PUT ON A HALF WIG?
HOW TO TIGHTEN A LACE WIG FOR BEGINNERS?
DIFFERENCES BETWEEN BRAZILIAN AND PERUVIAN HAIR
15 CUTE SEW IN HAIRSTYLES FOR BLACK PEOPLE 2020
WHERE TO BUY GOOD WIGS ONLINE

U PART WIG -YOUR MUST-HAVE AT HOME