https://www.healthsuperclub.com/alka-tone-keto/

Alka Tone Keto I really think so ... Unconsciously you find yourself facing a state of perpetual unhappiness (understood as a conflict) because you can't eat when you want; when the "meal" arrives, you continue to be unhappy because you have to eat little. When you go on a diet , a real form of schizophrenia is created unconsciously. Half of your brain thinks "I'm fat, ugly and I don't feel good" while - at the same time - the other half says "how much I'd like to eat everything". On the contrary, when you are not on a diet , it can also happen in some days to "skip" the meal (maybe when you have work commitments and you don't even have a second pause), but you don't experience any sense of emptiness and no sense of hunger. All this to say that: the result obtained from many diets is purely the opposite effect or that of making food even more desirable !!! But, at this point, the other question that arises is the following: why in 73% of cases do people quickly return to weight (usually in the first 3 months) as soon as they finish a diet? Because the many and "very hard" weeks of diet (which seemed months and months of hard almost Fantozzian sacrifice), of discipline and suddenly various deprivations end and you become a free being that leaves the cage of food deprivation. So finally you can eat when you want, how much you want, what you want, how you want, at the time you want and, before you realize it, the surprise comes of surprises: go back to the weight you had before starting the diet ! So convince yourself once and for all that diets don't work: this is the first of the five revolutionary secrets for losing weight. The fundamental concept to keep in mind is that, if you have to lose weight, you must have the right "method" to lose weight . You must have the so-called "key" right! And in nutrition the right "key" is given by eating habits! It is therefore essential to make a distinction immediately between eating well and eating badly. Eating well is a pleasure. Eating badly is equivalent to gaining weight and worsening one's health. Secret to Lose weight - Number 2: oxygen, water, waste ... See, the problem is that our current food beliefs have developed mostly on an unconscious level.

https://www.healthsuperclub.com/alka-tone-keto/