Get Better Results in Less Time

A detox retreat is one of the best ways to get away from all the Cinderella Solution stress and relax. At a detox retreat you will be able to rejuvenate your body and cleanse the mind and spirit. These retreats fall into one of two kinds. Group retreats are a great way to spend your vacation. Here, you will go through the detox process as a group supporting each other. These are great for people who want some social interaction on their vacation.

Individual retreat is the more personalised option. Here, you will design a detox program for yourself, with a consultant, keeping in focus your needs and aims with this program. These are ideal for people who are travelling alone or for couples. My weight loss journey started in 2002. Weighing over 160 pounds and wearing a size 16, I was unhappy; my self confidence was at an all-time low; I felt tired and sluggish most of the time; and I developed a dependency on food to make me feel good.

On one of my low self-esteem days I realized I had to do something to change this and made the commitment to do something. That something started with working out two or three days a week just walking or going to an aerobic class. This simple change soon began to pay dividends and I was seeing changes with my body. It took about a year for me to lose 40 pounds and fit into a size 4 for the first time in my adult life. I even wore a two piece bathing suit to the beach, and I remember thinking how proud I was of myself for accomplishing so much!

https://healthscrutiny.com/cinderella-solution-review/