Foot Care Is Essential to Health

Wouldn't it be great to have a single answer to stop smelly Fungus Hacks Review feet? A silver bullet that would cure all smelly feet problems. Well dream on. I have been involved in offering advice on treating this condition for many years and trust me there is not just one amazing answer. If life was only that simple. In the real world there are as many causes as there are cures for smelly feet and sadly not any one cure fits all.

So rule one is that the causes and required cures of smelly feet are as varied as the people who suffer from this nasty embarrassing condition. I believe these effective pointers will sort 95% of the problems you have with your smelly feet out for you. Remember it only works if you don't cheat and follow every tip. Get good thick cotton or wool socks (no nylon) and change them x2 daily or on a more regular basis if required. Throw away any old / smelly footwear (decaying and festering bacteria will thrive in your old shoes and sneakers).

Trainers / sneakers make your feet smell; wear them seldom and for short periods of time only. Don't wear the same footwear on consecutive days (They need time to air or even dry out). Remove inner soles if possible to air separately. Treat your feet to bathing 3x daily in lukewarm water, using natural remedies like essential oils, herbs, salt, mild antibacterial soap and then dry thoroughly and dust your feet with a good foot powder. Yes that was 3 times not just once or twice a day. Never wear nylon socks.

https://doubtfreesupplements.com/fungus-hacks-reviews/