Chris Evans’ wife Natasha gives birth to twins as couple celebrates arrival of ‘Ping and Pong’

admin

Administrator
Staff member
I’m more concerned that her name is wife.

Em Rickinson Try fitting Natasha Shishmanian and everything else into 39 characters.

We got a dog we called him ping we was meant to get another and call him pong but we went for a rescue dog so now it's ping and Rupert.

Chris Evans? That's not Captain America! lol.

Could have least said zig and zag ...

Facebook should not allow comments until people read the articles. Some people have the attention span of a mayfly.

They’ve not actually named their kids ping and pong. They are just nicknames they’ve given while she was pregnant. People really need to read the article.

Why has Natasha not been named in the headline? Why is it Chris Evans and wife?! Did he do the hard work? Is she nothing more than a wife? It's 2018!

Extra! Extra! Read all about it. BREAKING NEWS. Some random weirdo and spouse take part in every day biological event. Bust out the bunting no human in history has ever had kids before.

I knew a Ping and Pong, they were two Shih Tzu’s. True story.

I know two other twins. One is Coca and the other one is Cola. Did I tell you that the other one is regular? No till you see the one on diet.

Love it!!
😂
😂 what’s funnier is all those who don’t read the article and comment lol.

A lot of people nickname their unborn babies. I know a couple that called their unborn baby Cuterebra. Don’t look it up if you’re eating.

Who really cares! Why is this news?

Read the article
He told Janet Jackson, who was on his show: "We call them Ping and Pong because they are the unborns. We have a working title!"

Jeez! Will those people commenting on the ‘bad’ choice of names go back and read the whole article this time and not just the headline?

poor kids... an entire childhoond of racist and table teniss jokes and the worlds most annoying man as a father...

I read this headline as "Chris Evans and his wife become twins".

"Evans said last week the names Ping and Pong were a "working title" for the unborn babies" ....

My life is now complete knowing that.

Nicknamed my twins flip and flop.

Chris Evans’ wife Natasha gives birth to twins as couple celebrates arrival of ‘Ping and P...JPG

Please don’t keep the names Ping and Pong poor kids if they do.

Should have just called them thing 1 and thing 2.

Good luck to you both Congratulations can’t wait for their names xxx.

Chris Evans and "wife"? her name isn't worth the headline?

Wow he really let himself go after avengers Neerajvimal.