Apple hints at lower iPhone prices as sales fall

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Poor Apple has $245 billion in cash it might have to invest in new markets.

Honestly I used to pay for iPhones when I thought they were worth it. Now I think it's just a waste of money since other brands have the same (if not better) quality phones for much lower prices. It's pure stupidity buying a $999 phone and knowing it won't last you any more than 2 years (and i'm being generous) lol.

check out huawei phones, superb value and way better than iphones.

Plus the added stuff, insurance can be higher for an iPhone than a Samsung but the Samsung has better specs in some cases. Accessories are a rip off too, just because it’s for an Apple product and ‘fits like a glove’ we’ll pop a £50 charge on top of that.

I got the samsung galaxy s9 now. Although I thought that was a bust too, i'm never going back to having iphones. Too much of a rip off.

To be fair, it's a device you use every single day. It's funny how people crap on how expensive phones are yet will piss the same amount of money down the toilet in alcohol in just a few months.

I’ve always purchased Apple purely for the simplicity of integration with other devices rather than any other good reason. Last year I wanted an Apple HomePod but it was £319. Got an Amazon Echo for £79 instead and it has opened my eyes to non-Apple products. Just as easy to integrate and just as good at a fraction of the cost. Will be looking at all manufacturers when next shopping for tablet or phone. Apple need to understand the days of sticking on the Apple logo and charging a 300% mark up are long gone.

Its getting to the point where you can lease a car for not much more a month than buy a phone....that is not sustainable.

This phone is too over hyped..

I'm perfectly happy with my $40 flip phone.

They knew this was coming, but they sold it at high price anyway. Bad business!

They need to pay me more than £999 or $999 to own an iPhone 10... it’s not enough Apple.

Apple hints at lower iPhone prices as sales fall.JPG

Imagine dropping a £999 phone, you’d end up calling 999 for a heart attack from your cracked £999 phone.

Too little ,too late.

I can't wait to tell nobody about this news.

Headphone output. That’s all. End of story.

Left apple after 10 years of paying for the same phone despite countless upgrades. With Huawei mate 20 pro now and love it.

Wouldn't touch them with a barge pole.

I ain’t spending $1K for a phone. Y’all out of your mind.