Woman wakes to find 'escaped' python in her bed

admin

Administrator
Staff member
I had a snake in my bed, we are divorced now.

Read a story once where a guy used to sleep with his python. One day he woke and fund it laying in a straight line beside him which it never did before. He thought it was strange and took it to the vet. The vet told him, nothing was wrong, he was just measuring you. He never slept with it again.

You’d have heard my scream three counties away! I think I’d have to move!

lol, it's a Royal (or Ball) python. One of the most placid snakes ever. Very rarely get over 5ft. Make great pets.

Had one as a kid and she was wonderful. I used to sleep with her, too. She liked my body heat and I liked her cool body temperature!

You just used “friendly” and “snake” in the same sentence. I’m sorry but I don’t understand...

That is my worst nightmare! It was probably measuring her to see if it was big enough to swallow her. .

Think we've all discovered a snake in our beds at some point in our lives.

I would scream
😱. This happened in a rental property I lived in couple of years ago. The previous tenants found a snake in the bathroom. It had escaped from a neighbours house!

This is my worst nightmare; if it happened, I can’t imagine the level of neurosis I would develop. I am already pretty sure I am never opening my window again.

Definitely just looking for somewhere warm! Ball pythons are harmless! Now had it been a full grown reticulated python or a Burmese... Lol Those two types get really big and heavy!

Woman wakes to find 'escaped' python in her bed.JPG

That would have been all my worst nightmares come at once , would definitely have needed counselling!

If I had a dollar for every time I tried the "sorry babe, it escaped" line in bed.

I'd have a dollar.

Ok I am so sorry Melissa Gaudette but I HAD to send this along cos I imagine you basically dying there and then finding yourself waking up with that in your bed, lolol.

She should tell her partner to wear tighter pants in future.

awww bless ... 3ft long just a youngster then, I'd be delighted to find one in my house.