Vixea Man Plus Pills – Reviews Price Scam Work Warning Alert

Vixea Man Plus are two places we can place the reservoir one next to the bladder which is kind of the traditional spot and the second place is ectopic ly in this gentleman's getting an ectopic placement because it's safer after you have a robotic surgery it's risky to put it in a standard place look in the bottom right hand side you can see me filling normal saline into that reservoir that reservoir is placed underneath the muscle but above the fashio which is the strength layer of the abdomen no one would is ever going to see it or know that it's there okay and this part of the procedure were actually putting numbing medicine into the scrotum so it's not surprising that guys will have pain after this procedure after all it's a very sensitive area typically I write for a week's worth of narcotic pain medications and about half the patients used to refill that since
Vixea Man Plus I started using this stuff called exper L which you've seen the injecting throughout the scrotum minor chronic requirements have really gotten down the patient's essentially have no pain for two to three days as long as that stuff is still working its very long acting okay this next part of the procedure is not for the faint of heart what I'm doing is I'm loading those cylinders onto what's called a Keith needle and the Keith needle attached to a suture which is on the end of the device as you can see you can see that this is a 22 centimeter implant with a one centimeter rear tipic spent extender that's that white thing on the end so we can change the size of the cylinders or the sizes of the rear tips in this case a 22 centimeter device is a good choice because it gets very very wide and girthy for the erection alright so here's a tough part to watch if you haven't seen it before we actually fired the needle through the end of the penis grab the needle and pull that introducer out now eventually we'll pull that device up into the penis and then put the bottom half into the bottom part of that cylinder and we'll tie it into place th

https://www.facebook.com/vixea.manplus1