Nur Warsame, Australia's first openly gay imam.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
It's very sad that you cannot practice your religion, and live openly as you are. However, this soul is making the best of it, and obviously his wise counsel is helping others. God bless him.

The rule is laid down by God, and he violates it, so how it is possible that God will bless him.

I've always believed that all of us are God's children, and he would never turn his back.

Islam is not like your fake beliefs.

our believe system should based on something concrete, which can only be achieved through academic pursue.

How unfortunate that you say my beliefs are fake Ali.

So you are agreeing that your god is a malevolent god then. So how can Islam be a religion of peace then? Only if you do as you are told else you'll be punished. Not very kind, not very peaceful.

Hal Stevens Lonsdale , He is All Merciful, He is all Just, he is the ultimate Judge and He is also will Punish... that’s are among of many of things that He can do, He is our Creator, this He will decide in what way He will deals with us. To be a Muslim, I must believe that. If anyone do not choose to believe it, then they cannot claim themselves as Muslim.

He is All Merciful, He is all Just, he is the ultimate Judge and He is also will Punish... that’s are among of many of things that He can do, He is our Creator, this He will decide in what way He will deals with us. To be a Muslim, I must believe that. If anyone do not choose to believe it, then they cannot claim themselves as Muslim.

Nur Warsame, Australia's first openly gay imam.JPG

If you claim to be an Imam and a Muslim by faith. If you can highlight at least one verse, one surah or even one Hadith that justifies that your right in what gay habits your doing or performing I will understand. Good you came out boldly but am sure what ever your practising in the name of Islam as a religion, then your totally lost. My prayers are that one day you see the truth and repent to the oneness of God, not only that but also follow the Quran, sunah, Hadith and all other teachings of the prophets S.A.W.

No religion is a religion of peace, just of control and fear. Live your life as you want as you’ll be dead a real long time.

Leave religion aside. Biologically the human rectum is designed only for out put and not for input. Now how does homosexuality become a part of nature ?

This is pure madness i wonder why you guys (bbc) spread such nonsense ...let me ask you...did your parents did dis were would you have been #crazy world

If he can help others to accept themselves for who they are good for him. Times change and so do peoples perceptions.

He is not Muslim he is an hippocrite trying to intimidate others.

The Koran the Torah and the Bible are essentially the same book. The rules are the same.
Not abiding by those rules sets you outside the belief system...
Unfortunately...

Glad people are starting to be able to speak out.
Wishing the lgbtq Muslim community the very best of luck.

But still, people say that western culture is oppressive and that islam is religion of peace and freedom. Lol

Just be an atheist - I’ve never been happier.

Good people do good things. Bad people do bad things. For good people to do bad things, it requires religion.

Please leave Islam alone, bbc don’t count this with Muslims.

Look....1.its unnatural.....2.prohibited.....
......there are many things we have to sacrifice.....infact we cannot fulfil our all wishes.....there is a reward for us to stay away from prohibited things ....like alcohol...

Homosexuality is prohibited in islam. he is not a muslim. please try not to glorify him. bbc you are trusted news organization. keep it that way.

Last edited: