Girl, 16, pushed off a 60-foot bridge returns home from hospital as her aunt reveals she is 'suffering physically and emotionally' but 'does not want

admin

Administrator
Staff member
She has to share some responsibility, she was on the wrong side of the guard rail. She was obviously considering jumping before she was pushed or she wouldn't be there.

Last time I checked, "No" means no.

Last time I checked nobody could physically make you climb over a guard rail and make you take off your clothes.

If someone pointed a gun at you and said “take your clothes off and climb over that rail” you would probably do it.

But I digress. If someone says “don’t push me,” you don’t push them, Ryan.

Yeah, no, she was perfectly fine where she was standing and was asking noone to shove her off a ledge. She was pushed into a 60 foot fall that could have ended her life. Only person responsible for that is the person that pushed her.

No one should be forced. She wasn't ready and wasn't sure she wanted to jump.

Cool bro, if I see someone on a ledge, I'mma just shove them, then be all, "They clearly share responsibility."

"I could have died, easily."

The heart-stopping moment a teenager was pushed from a 60ft bridge - now she's warning others of the dangers.

Don't land wrong??? That's what she got from that? It's more like be careful who your friends are.

Did you not hear her say she was on pain meds? It’s pretty clear she’s a little altered .

She was backing out and her dumb "friend" shoved her, considering the height and the necessity to land correctly the assessment is right. Undoubtedly teens in this locale do this a lot and she's reluctant to be too irate as she feels bad for not sticking it like others. American teens.

she was going to jump, adjusting her body. Being pushed means she couldn't go down properly.

who cares. She changed her mind. No doesn’t mean maybe. It means no!

Girl, 16, pushed off a 60-foot bridge returns home from hospital as her aunt reveals she is 's...JPG

The person who pushed her should be done by the police !

Don’t land wrong? Seriously! Don’t climb over the side of the railings would be a bloody start, stupid idiot
🙄 She didn’t need to be pushed, she could have quite easily slipped, or just lost her footing. To stand there and say “I’m not going in” is ridiculous. If your not going in, don’t go over the side, and don’t stand there waiting. I can’t help but think this was staged, and it’s gone wrong because she got hurt more than she thought. The look on her face, and the way she turns before she’s pushed says to me, it’s all set up. Then she says she landed wrong, yeah staged and she paid the price. Still she won’t do it again will she. Silly bint.

arrest should be made...no consideration here needed.

The real danger is having douchebags for friends.