'Crazy Rich Asians' and a growing wealth gap

admin

Administrator
Staff member
No matter your wealth, we all leave this world flat in a box.

If you can afford it, lol.

Ivan Kotico that’s very true these days sadly, I might donate myself to medical science when I drop off, at least they cremate you at some point.

Cremation. Save your loved ones stress and money.

My box is shinier than yours.

True words bro.

Definitely born with nothing leave with nothing.

Not me I'm going to be shot into the sun and come back to life with superpowers.

Hello repent for the 2nd coming of our lord Jesus Christ is at hand.

Yes he was killed by the Jews but he resurrected on the 3rd day and ascend to heaven Jesus is alive he is coming back for rapture.

Ask yourself if rapture take place now will i be rapture.

'Crazy Rich Asians' and a growing ­wealth gap.JPG

Translation send cheque or cash for forgiveness.

It is impossible to have a film that represents all Asians! It is like asking a movie with it's setting in Paris to represent Spain too, it is a ridiculous demand!

Imma just post a recipe for blueberry muffins (EDIT: CRAZY RICH FLAVOUR. Now it's tenuously linked to the article)

All you need to do is combine flour, sugar, baking powder and a little salt in a large bowl.
Add some vegetable oil, an egg, milk and vanilla extract then stir with a fork until blended. Throw in some blueberries, divide the batter between 8 muffin cups and bake. Easy!

really rich for nothing, Big bellies. long live my fellow friends who have a single Benz but always as happy...

he who dies with the most toys, still dies.

Pot, kettle and black spring to mind.

Ah the racist America. Where Asians are the wealthiest in its vast demographic, but the majority white population supposedly have endless privilege and know nothing of suffering and hard times.

Lavish and exquisite life style depicting on screen is all what complex ridden minds wants....

I went to go see Crazy Rich Asians and then I a saw movie.

If China is wealthiest all over Asia why many Chinese contracts workers and undocumented workers come in here in land of the rising sun Japan?

Tiger economies , snooze other economies lose.

Wow I enjoyed the movie.

All I want is love from my lover.

It's always been this way around the world....the rich...the poor....and those in between. Every year or so there's a "new" report about inequality. No one said life is easy or equal or fair.