Why are some people in Sweden hiding Afghan asylum seekers in their homes

admin

Administrator
Staff member
No human being can be illegal on Planet Earth. You don’t own Earth.

Controlled immigration only became institutionalised in Europe during the first world war. Before that one could travel from England to China and all points between without a passport. It's a relatively new human construct.

They got no idea what they're taking in...

Show me where anyone said they're not human?!? They have an entirely different culture, value system, and belief set. It's incompatible with the West. If you can't see that, there's something wrong with you - not us.

I fear for them.

So you believe that everyone from Afghanistan is evil?
Really?
You cant imagine that there are MANY good people leaving that place because they might just be decent and that's exactly WHY they left?

Why are some people in Sweden hiding Afghan asylum seekers in their homes..JPG

I know people like you, good people who tell themselves just what you are saying. it makes them able to live with themselves.

If you don't agree with me,..go make your own comment...its not a crime for me to hold an opinion.

Is it aliens that are causing the mayhem and carnage in the middle east then?

You’re right but I admire those who provide these people with a safe refuge. You or I cannot begin to comprehend what these people have been through. Just be grateful for what you have- safety and security. I believe most immigrants are looking for just that.

You have a very narrow perspective on life. Most will do anything to escape the violence that they see on a daily basis. If you were in that situation wouldn’t you want that too? They are human beings and most of them good ones at that.

My Mom’s best friend is an immigrant from Lebanon. Her whole family scattered to different continents due to violence. They fled for their lives because of their religion...and she would agree with you. She says people in the West have no idea what they are taking in. She has lived through atrocities we have the privilege of never knowing or understanding.

And what next? the UK becomes a melting pot for all different religions and traditions until they too clash with each other. What would Europe be if the Brit's just fled Nazi occupation and done nothing. There comes a time to stand and fight for your own country as our fathers and grandfathers did.

You need to look up what our grandfathers fought for. Ps this country was never occupied.

Because it's the humane thing to do???

Angry people with angry comments...please stay off my thread. Thank you.

Since when did not wanting someone to be murdered for returning to their home country become classed as being "brain dead"?
Absolutely disgusting comment, Stephen Hofmann.

You seem to be the one who does not understand how Facebook works. You are commenting on my thread and if I deem your comment inappropriate, SHAZAM I will remove you from this conversation. Have a nice life.

You are free to start your own thread. You are not free to do as you please on mine. Thank you.

They won't be thanked for it sadly. I am pro immigration, but it is a point of fact that Sweden is a hotbed of Islammic extremism with leadership links to ISIS. Wish it wasn't true. Google it.

I'm an immigrant and so is my wife. This is a security matter.

Because they're decent human beings???

Because they have a human heart as part of their organs
❤️
May peace be with the peaceful.

Such a fantastic thing for the swedes to do.

the more that the swedes house the less are over here.

Just as too many cooks spoil the broth so do too many migrants spoil the tolerance. Sweden has been very welcoming. Perhaps when the current legal migrants have assimilated more may be welcome.

what makes us human is the willingness to rescue another from imminent danger. despite race,language,religion..
even if it looks bad to other people around us and once we can't do that we are nothing less than animals...

The world will never understand the peacemaker. Will never understand sacrificing for what is right against everyone else if necessary.

A kind heart with beautiful soul can take such an action. A selfish soul will never understand that....

I hope and pray that i never need to flee because i hve seen my family member murdered and they terrorists are saying that i will be next, i pray that someone would help me and that i could be safe from the people that say i should be shipped back to have my life in danger. i do know that any one of us in this situation would do whatever it takes to get away from that situation. people judge without having the experience of being in the situation.

When people hid Jews in their homes during the Holocaust, many neighbors disagreed with what they did. The government called it a crime. But they did it anyways, because it was the right thing to do. Their kind acts might not have been recognized then, but history remembers them. And history remembers the ones who turned their backs. It's up to each individual to decide which group they will belong to.

Why is the UK taking in Muslim refugees and not Christian refugees more like!

Because they are idiots, they should be done for aiding and abetting a criminal.

No one has the right to stop a deportation. If they came the right way there wouldn't be a problem.

I am just heartbroke about this, i believe in secure borders, but it would be impossible for ME to actually have to be the one to say 'go, get back on the boat and go home so they can kill you' i would be the one with someone hiding in my basement i'm afraid.

All the bigots in here remember this.
One day it may be YOU who needs sanctuary and your black hearts will be shown the same cruelty you embrace.