What I learned when I stopped shaving Januhairy

admin

Administrator
Staff member
So? If you’re doing it for yourself, just keep it to yourself lady!

If she is doing it for her, why is she announcing it to the world?

She learnt nothing, don't bother reading the article. It's 3 minutes of your life you won't get back. Have a blessed day.

How can something that grows naturally be unnatural?
Sorry I neither care or don’t care whether she shaves or not.

But I regularly pluck my eyebrows. Because eyebrows are not natural at all.

I'll give you a rundown of the comments:

Men: "Gross, smelly, hippie."

Women: "I am empowered and can accomplish anything".

I think the best one of these is 'Im not doing for approval'.... as I post it on social media...to get approval.

If you’re doing it for yourself, you wouldn’t be interviewied, would you?

It doesn’t need broadcasting. Just do it, or not. She can’t be that serious about it as she says it’s unlikely she will stay hairy for ever, so its attention grabbing, that’s all.

Why is she telling everyone?

They’re doing too much. There’s nothing brave or exciting about doing this. Ordinary women go without shaving for weeks all the time.

Oh my God she has such beautiful eyebrows... naturally I guess.. cuz it's Januhairy for her, right?

How can not shaving be unnatural? That hair is there naturally!
I guess pretty much all men must be disgusting and unnatural then.

All the women bragging about not shaving look like me after just 2-3 skipped days. If I ever stopped shaving completely I'd end up in some Netflix documentary about bigfoot.

I miss the days when the BBC was actual news for us here in the US..

Unnatural? It's one of the most natural things ever.

What I learned when I stopped shaving Januhairy.jpg

So natural. Currently I've got hair under my armpits but that's only because I shave once a week. I sweat less this way. My friend doesn't shave hers at all and she doesn't have to wear deodorant. The body is a wonderful thing and its down to choice what someone does with their body, so no need to be so judgemental.

What I don’t understand is I appear to have been walking around with weird posture all my life?

All these young women are saying “when people see my armpit hair, they’re disgusted!”

I have never been in a position outside an intimate relationship where anyone could check my pits! I walk around with my arms down. What am I doing wrong?

My armpits itch when I don’t keep them shaved. Also, I’ve found deodorant doesn’t last as long when it can’t get directly to the skin. There’s nothing wrong with any human not performing an unnecessary body modification just to fit society’s forced beauty standards. I just personally choose to shave for comfort and not having to re-apply deodorant every few hours.

Why is hair such an issue? I’d be mortified if I’d not shaved my bits and showed in public but this is how we’ve been told to be, it’s how we are naturally though? Why is it unhygienic for women but okay for men?

"I'm doing it for me"...
That's why she shows up in media?

Thank god I studied in Paris when I was in my formative years. This isn't newsworthy if you've ever lived abroad. Americans.

Attention seeking that's all it is.

Thanks god its already February.

I don't care what they do, but how can people say it's unnatural😕if it was so unnatural why the hell do we have hair then.

Body hair 'unnatural' - what a totally illogical comment. I don't mind either way but its not for me to say - only for the owner of the body. However for pubic hair for me it just adds to the beautiful mystery of a woman's body.

Technically shaving is unnatural but imagine if no one shaved or cut his or her hair. We'd all be wooly messes.