Vietnamese President Tran Dai Quang is dead at 61 from 'serious illness'

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Well, alrighty then, maybe they prefer privacy.

Nancy Lafuente The official statement (included the national funeral service information) usually made at night on the day the leader died. It will be read on television. Our Vietnamese just know that he is passed away.

"Lead" poisoning ?

Rick Jones Many people of our country see he has ill from the beginning of this year. The president not usually appear on television or news. This is very normal for years.

What a pity. It should have been duterantado.

sad why vietnam???

WOW that’s surprising. What if he was assassinated ? Have any one noticed over the last 2 years a bunch of diplomats and leaders across the world has assassinated are attempted assassinations ? This is very unusual. War is coming folks.

May he rest in peace.

The ultimate price on every being, the peoples President may your gentle soul rest in peace. Iseee.

To my condolences to the Vietnamese president.

A Leader with balls of steel when it comes to China's aggression. Unfortunately, here in the Philippine Islands we have a leader with balls of cheddar cheese.

Mic Enriquez Unfortunately, in Vietnam, there are still many people think our late president is a betrayer, a man who want to sell the country for China.

While Nigeria have an old enough man in aso rock that suppose to die,death refused to kill him and he is there killing innocent children that didn't know were his problem is coming from.

Vietnamese President Tran Dai Quang is dead at 61 from 'serious illness'.JPG

RIP sir,my condolences goes to your family ,love ones and to the government and people of Vietnam over this great loss.

Oriolowo Ore-Lope Maruff RIP Sir,my condolences goes to your family, and the entire people or Republic of Vietnam.

Asghar Khan RIP !

Satish Sehgal So sad.