US border security deal reached to avert new US shutdown

admin

Administrator
Staff member
I hope it doesn't include a dime for wall funding.

Mary Tinsley no....a very large amount of funds were approved about 5yrs ago..(approximately)... this is round 2 of funds.

I just realized that everyone comments on your page but nobody actually thanks you for excellent writing and informative reports.

Thanks so much. Big fan, from growing up in Hong Kong to finishing college in Oregon.
Looking forward to what you have next.

No need to shutdown anything, only thing needs to be shutdown is Trump's mouth.

Why is Trump at a rally in Texas during this? WTF.

His stupid rallies, Jerry Springer venue!

Hopefully the democrats stuck to their guns and made sure no wall funding happened. If not then I'll be disappointed.

Agreement in principle? The Republicans have no principles!

No money for an unwanted, unnecessary wall!!!

Here in the U.S., where do I hear it first? BBC. I’ll tell you when Brexit is settled.

We are so tired of rolling our eyes, shuddering and shaking off whatever horrid thing he's done ... every day. Will be so happy to say goodbye to him.

"deal"? What deal? God knows what's in it. They probably sold the souls of every u.s. citizen. Except their own, of course. But probably nobody will care because, yay, no shutdown.

Better not be any funding for Trumpin's unnecessary, idiotic, ecologically disastrous wall.

hope but I have no faith in Republicans or Trump.

They were actually doing business while Baby Huey was out of the office. He'll come back and screw it all up.

US border security deal reached to avert new US shutdown.jpg

Wait! Did they clear this with Rush and Ann???

But will Ann Coulter & Laura Ingraham go along with it ?

That’s all he knows how to do.
Spew out lies at political rallies..!!

I will believe it when it's signed. trump wants his hate rally and national emergency for his 2020 campaign.

BIG NEWS!! Congress POSSIBLY did its job.

I hope the Dems didn't sell us out. I have lost a lot of trust.

trump will veto it tomorrow after watching faux news.

Now watch FOX News change 45s mind....

Thank you for not loading us down with details.

Stupid announcement with no details. Click bait.

Why is bbc reporting this but not our media.

Too bad we haven’t heard anything yet. We (USA) always seem to get our own news LAST.

Rather ironic as neither party has principles.