Trump wades into Florida Senate election chaos

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Bit of dick this guy , isn't he.??

I laughed at this waaaay too much 😂😂it’s such a wonderful understatement it’s glorious! Thank you!

He didn't mind Russian interference in his own election though.

Paula Attwood-Rees are you really comparing potential influence with actual physical sabotage? Lol. Talk about reaching.

I live in Florida. There is definitely evidence the SOEs of Broward and Palm violated Florida State Law.

Florida here too. My understanding is that broward and palm beach counties did not release the total ballots info as required. Which caused the confusion of how many are left to count, are we missing any, etc... without the totals, it's kinda all up in the air.

Trump wades into Florida Senate election chaos.jpg

USA -Richest country in the world. Can put a man on the moon but can't find a reliable way of counting votes in a general election.

When is all the rage and Kentucky Fried Chicken going to catch up with this jerk? It would be great for this Reality TV S**t Show we're all reluctantly involved in to end soon. Then we can have some semblance of normalcy restored.

BBC strikes out again. you claim there is no evidence yet there is a clear video of ballot boxes being transported into personal cars which is completely against regulation and deserves an investigation. BBC do you guys actually do any research before you report on things