TripAdvisor suspends reviews for 'Bude tunnel'

admin

Administrator
Staff member
I'm travelling from Australia with my entire family for a week to see the Bude tunnel. Can't wait!!

Tripadvisor is useless, they changed the algorithm a while ago so now the number 1 restaurant in our entire county is a burger van by the side of the road!

They might have really really good burgers.

"The walk back through the elongated trouble felt like the first step towards freedom from Steven and his massive collection of recorders. Best moment of my life."

Don’t tell the Russians, they will be doing weekend trips to come and see the tunnel, plus it’s sheltered so no problems with the slush.

I just tried to book a room in the Bude tunnel for a family of 5, non-smoking, with an en-suite. Can you believe they don’t have any capacity until 2020?
Nor could they guarantee a sea view.

We have long travelator to a huge underground car park at our local shopping centre in regional Australia, so we don’t get wet when it rains.......now to just get the town folk onboard to boast about it and make it a must see and top Trip advisor list.

Think I’ll have to get over my fear of flying and come visit. Australia has nothing as spectacular as this amazing piece of architecture. Forget those palace’s, this tops the lot!!! Thanks TripAdvisor.

Kate you never experienced Bude tunnel did you? I think you waited in the car. Wandering for hours through that plastic passageway of delight in the middle of the hottest summer in 5,000 years, bag for life full to the brim of previously chilled items wilting in the heat... wonderful.

A Sainsbury's spokesperson previously said: "It's clear that visitors to Bude have seen the light at the end of this tunnel and it is reflecting off an abandoned trolley."

Still not as good as Salisbury cathedral.

Mick Biff. Bude Sainsbury's is on trip advisor. How long before they review the cctv cameras and claim Bilston zorbing as there new sport.

It's a lovely tunnel and it's there to protect you If it rains because the car park is at the back. Er, that's it.

TripAdvisor suspends reviews for 'Bude tunnel'.JPG

Post Brexit Cornwall will do well with attractions like this !

Finally the Eiffel Tower has been dethroned.

This ranks up there with Boaty McBoatface for crowdsourcing genius.

Our groceries stores need to step up! Lol I actually had a fall on my way out in the middle of the storm not to long ago. Its Florida it pours daily over here.

Attraction is permanent, Ban is temporary
;-) Its in my bucket list now, on top..

Visited Bude past year. Bude and all of Cornwall is beautiful and I long to go back.