This tennis ball memorial to a beloved dog is bringing joy to other pooches

admin

Administrator
Staff member
My beloved golden retriever has just been diagnosed with an osteosarcoma. I cherish every moment with him and understand what you went through.

darn, I got something in my eyes making them water, my two dogs are 15 and 14 and I cherish them like there is no tomorrow, pets make you feel good even if you have even had the worst day of your life.

Such a lovely way to honour a cherished friend.

"Please take a treat for your own furry pal, and treasure every minute you have with them. There are never enough."
😢

I can not read stories about a loss of a pet. Makes me too sad. Makes me think about my best friend, Tipper.

thought you may appreciate this. What a lovely thing to do in memory of her furbaby.

I just got attacked by a ninja with onions.

Really lovely thoughtful thing to do.

This tennis ball memorial to a beloved dog is bringing joy to other pooches.JPG

Tennis ball memorial tribute to dog goes viral 17 August 2018 Image copyright Jennifer McKnight Image caption Jennifer McKnight says she has been overwhelmed by the reaction to her tennis ball tribute to Loki A woman who left boxes of tennis balls for dogs to play with in memory of her late pet has been overwhelmed by the reaction. Jennifer McKnight came up with touching tribute to Staffordshire cross Loki after he died last month. [ 487 more words ]