The world's first floating farm making waves in Rotterdam

admin

Administrator
Staff member
This is disgusting. Will we ever stop getting more depraved in the way we treat animals.

So whats wrong with this?

Opinionated vegan alert.

As I said above not a vegan so trolls won’t ‘trigger’ me. This isn’t something I need to argue about. Any compassionate human being - meat eating or not knows that cows are supposed to live in fields and eat grass and to inflict this environment on them is wrong. If your not compassionate towards animals (all animals not just your pets) so be it. At some point humans are going to have to look inwards at the way we live our lives and treat the planet and the other animals that live here.

Let's pick this apart shall we? "As I said above not a vegan so trolls won’t ‘trigger’ me. (clearly triggered) This isn’t something I need to argue about. (then why respond? lol) Any compassionate human being (subjective) - meat eating or not knows that cows are supposed to live in fields and eat grass and to inflict this environment on them is wrong. (opinion) If your (you are) not compassionate towards animals (all animals not just your pets) so be it. At some point humans (vague) are going to have to look inwards at the way we live our lives and treat the planet and the other animals that live here. (opinion)." Sounds pretty triggered to me!

cows probably REALLY don't enjoy boats. they like open gently rolling fields. pasture. nice fresh green things to reach out and snack on. they don't enjoy swaying moving flooring or rolling tides or any of that oceany stuff, really. because they're cows.

The world's first floating farm making waves in Rotterdam.JPG

Terrible. Humans don’t need to drink milk as much as they do. I am curious what will be done with all the waste?

Get it from a reputable source then. Not a tortured cow milked by a robot.

Disgusting- thanks BBC for making more people realise the ongoing cruelty of the dairy industry
👍🏼 go plant based
💚
🐮 almond milk is delicious and cruelty free.

This is a step backwards, not forwards. When are people going to learn? Animals need green pastures and the most natural way of life possible.
Makes me very sad and anyway in a hurricane this floating platform is not going to keep the animals safe, it will just flood, surely?

Poor cows. So widely abused in the name of human pleasure. It's awful to see the lengths humans go to think up new ways to treat them abominably. They are not sea dwelling mammals and should not have to live like that. I'm glad to be vegan ...

We need to learn to treat our animal's better .they have no choice in what us humans do to them
Its about time we realised they have bloody feelings.

Lol.... one of the reasons for them was “climate change”. If you really supported climate change you wouldn’t be farming with cows.