The divorce case is nearly 500 million dollars in Vietnam

admin

Administrator
Staff member
That is the divorce of the giants, Trung Nguyen Coffee Group. With VND 8400 billion and sunken assets. With a total asset value of nearly half a billion dollars.

After 10 unsuccessful reconciliation attempts, the divorce lawsuit lasted for more than 3 years, the dispute over the property in Trung Nguyen has not yet ended.

Le Hoang Diep Thao and Dang Le Nguyen Vu both admitted to each other with beautiful love, with 4 children. Since 2013, their life has begun to conflict, disagreements in the perspective of living and raising children, as well as in the strategy of developing Trung Nguyen Group. Mr. Yu went to the meditation mountain.

Unsuccessful healing efforts

In 2015, Thao submitted a divorce application, saying that Mr. Vu changed so much that the husband and wife no longer got along. She tried to heal the children to have a perfect family but could not.

Mr. Vu does not agree to divorce, wants to leave his wife to take care of his family and raise his children and he continues to develop the business career of the family, serving the community and society.

The process of accepting the court to resolve the case, many problems arise in property disputes, the right to run the company ... makes their conflicts more serious. Both became involved parties, people involved in 18 lawsuits. Including the dispute of assets of Trung Nguyen International Company (in Singapore), many lawsuits have been resolved by Ho Chi Minh City People's Court.

The deep hole separates their feelings from the beginning, and finally Mr. Vu agrees to divorce. In more than 3 years of accepting the case, the court held 10 working sessions with efforts to reconcile but failed. Both sides have "veteran" lawyers protecting their rights.

During the two days of the trial (February 20-21), the two sides responded straightly, one to the other wrong - the cause of the breakdown. Ms. Thao said that in the past 6 years Mr. Vu neglected his wife and children and did not directly run the company. The boss of Trung Nguyen repeatedly lost his temper, affirmed "never wrong with his wife", arguing that she used many "tricks" to control money ... Sometimes he used the words full of meaning to mrs Thao.

The Trial Council spends time encouraging both sides to reconsider and give each other a chance to heal. Ms. Thao agreed to withdraw the application but Mr. Vu did not accept it.

Child custody and request support

Ms. Thao requested to directly nurture her children, Mr. Vu must provide 5% of each share in Trung Nguyen Group. Mr. Vu also wants to raise the children without the support of Mrs. Thao. But he respected the wishes of the children, if the court entrusted Ms. Thao to take care of him, he gave each child 5% dividend from the corporation.

However, before the trial took place, Mr. Vu and his defense team agreed to provide a specific support amount for 4 children each year of 10 billion VND until maturity. At the court, Thao also changed her mind, accepting the support level Mr. Vu gave.

Property disputes over VND 7,700 billion

Within the scope of the original petition, Ms. Thao only asked the court to settle the division of assets as the number of shares owned and property rights in Trung Nguyen Group Joint Stock Company.

The charter capital of Trung Nguyen Group at this time is VND 2,500 billion. Common property of husband and wife accounts for about 30% - equivalent to 750 billion VND. She proposed to be divided into two, each VND 375 billion. According to Ms. Thao, this is the number of assets required to divide as a basis for calculating court fees in the case.

In addition to the petition at the later stage, Ms. Thao asked to share other common assets with a value of about VND 52.5 billion. Thus, the total value of common property required by Ms. Thao is 802.5 billion.

Next, Ms. Thao proposed a plan to divide the common assets of husband and wife into 2 groups: Trung Nguyen and G7. The first option belongs to Mr. Vu. If Mr. Vu chooses Trung Nguyen asset group, Thao will receive G7 asset group or vice versa. Mr. Vu has another month to think and change his decision about this option. However, Mr. Vu does not accept.

In court, Thao proposed to share in 7 companies of the group. Specifically, at Trung Nguyen Investment Joint Stock Company, she is entitled to 51% stake (equivalent to VND 2,114 billion), Mr. Vu 39%, the rest is from his mother and sister Vu. In some other companies, Ms. Thao asked for a split. At that time, Mr. Vu will hold a 15% stake in Trung Nguyen Group Joint Stock Company (about 814 billion VND / person) and 7.5% stake in Trung Nguyen Dissolved Joint Stock Company - G7 (43 billion VND) /people)...

Regarding real estate, she agreed on the plan to divide the couple but asked the Panel to declare that she and her children will own the house on Tu Xuong Street (District 3) because this is the place where their mother and daughter lived.

For money, gold and foreign currencies at banks worth about VND 2,102 billion, she did not agree to settle in this case so she did not raise her point of view.

On the side of Mr. Vu, he initially asked to separate the entire property to settle into another case. After many changes, he asked the court to divide the assets in the bank; 13 properties; share value in 7 companies of Trung Nguyen Group.

Specifically, he agreed to let Mrs. Thao and her children own a house in Tu Xuong Street, dividing 13 properties into about 725 billion dong (VND 362.5 billion each). Particularly, the amount of VND 2,102 billion and the value of shares in 7 companies (VND 5,654 billion) Mr. Vu proposed to enjoy 70%, Ms. Thao 30%. In total, Mr. Vu enjoyed a fortune of VND 5,792 billion.

Mr. Vu wants to pay the value of shares owned by Thao in cash to have full control over Trung Nguyen according to her orientation. This proposal of Mr. Vu was opposed by Mrs. Thao because she also wanted to participate in Trung Nguyen development management.

Particularly for other unidentified assets and Singapore $ 7.4 million, the charter capital of Trung Nguyen International Company will split into another case.

Who is the 'soul' of Trung Nguyen?

The trial became more intense when the lawyers of the parties argued about the client's contribution to Trung Nguyen's development - one of the bases for determining the asset division ratio.

Ms. Thao talked about the days when she developed her company with her husband, had to work from morning to night even after giving birth.

Mr. Vu spreads his heart about the difficult start-up days, having to borrow every coffee package of agents. The license for business registration for the first time on August 15, 1996 named after Mr. Dang Le Nguyen Vu. Four years after changing the business license, the company's board member also included Mr. Dang Mo (Vu's father). At this time, the charter capital increased to 3 billion. In 2002, when changing the business registration for the fifth time, in addition to increasing its charter capital to VND 14.4 billion, a branch was also established and the company still had only two members who were the father and son of Mr. Vu.

Two years after the establishment of Trung Nguyen, Mr. Vu was newly married and Thao (1998). In April 2006, Ms. Thao was a new shareholder. He did not deny his wife's work, but he repeatedly loudly affirmed that he was the "soul" of Trung Nguyen when listening to Ms. Thao's lawyer saying "the wife's effort is higher than her husband".

Ms. Thao repeatedly stood up, arguing that what Mr. Vu said was insulting, humiliating her. She suggested that he refrain by "what is limited".

The court will make a decision on the afternoon of February 25.

The divorce case is nearly 500 million dollars in Vietnam.JPG

"Thao 3 times asked to take my child to the psychiatric assessment"

Lawyer Truong Thi Hoa also asked her to wish that her daughter-in-law would request to take Mr. Vu to a mental assessment.

"Thao 3 times asked to take my child to a mental assessment. The first time was to ask my son to go to a psychiatric assessment in the city, in District 3. Another time was a psychiatric assessment at the hospital. Bien Hoa Vu sits on the inside, my wife and I sit outside to see how many mental people go back and forth, the medical examination is completed and the medical committee concludes that my child is not ill at all ".

At this time, Mr. Vu turned down and reminded his mother: "Come on, don't repeat this again", seeing that his mother did not stop, he reached out to hold his hand and offered to stop talking. Mrs. Xiao hesitated for a moment and continued: "My wife and I moved Vu but Thao still disagreed and asked for a psychiatric assessment again. My husband and I are very heartbroken!".

Mr. Vu kept turning down his mother with a sheepish expression, gently saying, "Stop it, talk about this." When the lawyer continued to ask questions, Mr. Vu stopped and stopped: "Okay, let me say. Don't talk about this anymore. It's all in the file. Don't make Qua's mother have to say more."

The boss of Trung Nguyen Coffee Corporation winced, repeatedly shaking his head to remind his lawyer: "No, it should not. Anything, ask me, don't make my mother say it anymore".