Taiwan's president says no one can 'obliterate' country's existence ahead of US visit

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Pitbull on Objectified?? ZZZZZ ! I skipped it. tell that tmz dude to get more guests that we care about. What a joke. Steven Tyler one was good.

China wants to phase them out of existence like the liberals want to phase out our history.

Start with slavery and their involvement. Then the fact the democratic party wants to deny they founded the KKK a d use them as a strong arm of the party well into the 80s. The fact the democratic party accepted donations and endorsements from the KKK. Let's dont forget your party endorsed Adolph Hitler..

Your history? You mean your slave owning ancestors history — a severely racist mentality which you inherited and are so deeply absorbed in?

Good thing for Taiwan that Hillary isn’t president, she’d hang them out to dry.

Taiwan President Tsai Ing-wen vowed that “no one can obliterate Taiwan’s existence” on Sunday amid pressure from China to stamp out references to the island.

Taiwan's president says no one can 'obliterate' country's existence ahead of US visit.JPG

She's right ... No one is likely to forget about Taiwan! Hell, There are probably more "Made In Taiwan" labels in the world than Bibles!

China wants to own Taiwan but it does not want to own North Korea? So where is the one China policy? A bumpy silk road ?

Russians in the attic...
Russians in the halls ...
Russians in your underwear...
Russians squeeze your b@lls..
Liberals seeing Russians... everywhere they go....
I don't see the Russians..
But...Hey! What do I know?
Russians in the Walmart..
Russians on our shore...
Where are these crazy Russians ?
Russia's quite the bore...
Russians in the government..
Russians all day long...
Russians ate my homework...
Russian sang this song...
If you are a Democrat and you can't stand rejection...
You can blame a Russian when you lose your next election....
The media has turned this whole Russian thing into a silly joke..
If I hear one more Russian thing.. I think that I will choke...
Russia this...
Russia that..
That's all that they report..
Maybe they're just lazy or it's something that they snort..

I love Taiwan and the people! Live strong! And never give up your freedom to communists.

The country won independence from China. Taiwan's government is very different from China's.

Loved shopping in Tapei......and the food. Of course, that was many years ago.

If ROC falls so does the rest of the Pacific rim.

Donald trump is going to make Taiwan greatagain MAGA
🇺🇸
🇺🇸
🇺🇸
❤️
❤️
❤️.

China is a big threat to a lot of peace loving nations.

These are policies that will ensure the collapse of China.

Thank you to the Republican Party for upholding the US Taiwan relations act and protecting us from Chinese aggression. God bless America!