Stormy daniels a no-show on two TV shows

admin

Administrator
Staff member
"PULLED OUT" seems an unfortunate choice of headline old Beeb.

Don’t you think that was what makes it a pun?

Trump silenced her more like ....

She pulled out at the last minute because of a "custody development" involving her daughter, according to reports.

Silencing what, exactly? She already said all about it...

Any other details she hasn't mentioned maybe??? Who knows.

No relation.

By this point, there's not much details she left out. Maybe she'll remember the writing on the wine bottle or the colour of the table cloth. ... she flopped by selling her story too fast. If she would've been smart, she would've dragged it for at least a year, squeeze at least a million from it....

Oh look, Stormy is lying again. Next topic.

Why is this news worthy?

This must be the first time she’s ever pulled out!

Wats all the fuss who is she.

Good! The less attention given to this and other Trumpisms, the better.

Was thinking please tell me someone wrote a comment about 'pulled Out'
Wasn't disappointed lol.

Stormy daniels a no-show on two TV shows.JPG

I see Trump supporters are trying to downplay the possible implications of this and some people may not legitimately know,

Trump had unusual style of sexual escapade with her. Claims he didn't konw his attorney paid her hush money after the Russians (his team talked to) put him in the Whitehouse despite being the underdog. The hush money was discovered by investigatoors, the lawyer resigned and is talking to investigators in the Russia probe, and this excuse may just be related to a threat by Trump (or his people) about speaking to the press, against the nondisclosure statement she signed.

You see, Trump has a history of threatening people and not paying workers who built his hotels, and then black balling anyone who takes him to court trying to get paid.

I can't say for sure that this has occurred and the custody deveopment isn't true, but it follows his lifelong pattern of felling the world owes him and doesn't owe anyone anything.