Stars urge BBC to ask for Eurovision to be moved out of Israel

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Love Eurovision so much, it’s just not right to host it in a country that practices apartheid.

Stace Sol you do know that Islam was formed 1400 years AFTER Judaism was formed? How can it be the Arabs land if their whole culture and religion was formed AFTER the current land owners? Hmmm, someone's been reading too much pro Muslim propaganda and never studied any history!

Laurence Smith the absurdity doesn't end there: israel haters love to say that jerusalem is palestinian forever, calling the city by its 3000 year old HEBREW name...

Teijei James Leach if these Terrorist organizations and Muslim nations did not preach hatred against Israel and wish to see her eradicated , then there would be no need for a security wall.

Sudhir Menon Did you ask the syrians the same question? apparently those who are really oppressed found a refuge. Im an Israeli Arab and there is no place I’d rather live but in Israel. I am not oppressed in any way, I recieve a great education and better living quality than most developed countries. Please come here and judge for yourself.

Why would something called EUROvision take place in the middle east anyways?

The antisemitism on this post is strong and nauseating.

I think they cheated anyway. Probably had there hasbarra trolls rig the elections.

Great, that’s a list of 50 artists I can happily ignore for being ignorant and prejudiced.

Its about time someone stood up for human rights. Its nice to see people caring for eachother.

I am currently in Israel since 6 day ago, I have been touring around the country. This country is amazing. I feel safer here than my home in Toronto, ON, Canada. Everything is pretty normal especially in Tel Aviv. I know that the Israeli-Palestinian political situation is a complicated issue. I don't have enough knowledge on the matter to make a stand. I am just saying that Israel is comparable to any countries in Europe and elsewhere based on what I've seen. I think most people don't really know their own history.

Corrupt country. Don’t encourage them. They get enough from their buddy in the White House.

Also, last time I looked, Israel is not in Europe.

It's Eurovision, Israel shouldn't even be participating.

Tell them to move it to Riyadh and see how that works out.

Or maybe Gaza City. They're soooo open to this.

why do they let Israel participate anyways?

For everyone, please note, Australia is also a participant.

No, Israel won the right.

Stars urge BBC to ask for Eurovision to be moved out of Israel.jpg

Yes, since when has Israel been a part of Europe?

Why is Israel involved. It’s not in Europe it’s in Asia!

The one form of racism that's never out of fashion.

That would be awesome if they take it to another place!!!!

Do us a favour and ban it all together>?

Saudi Arabia has some lovely locations, guys ?

Hope it's changed, otherwise I'd boycott it and post against it.

my question is if it's called "Euro"vision why the hell would it be held in Asia?

Ban the whole competition. It is utter shite anyway.

How is Israel part of Europe? So next time will be in Cairo?

Eurovision in à non European country?

In response, the BBC said it was not appropriate "to use the BBC's participation for political reasons".
Isn't BBC has been used so many times for political reasons? Anyway, this is not about politics, it's about humanity against apartheid.

Don't worry we'll not be in Eurovision next year. The true reason people voted for BREXIT, as seemed only way out of that Anti British horror singing show!!

Israël is not in Europe so why is Eurovision there at all. And why Israel able to be involved in it at all?