Ruby Rose quits Twitter amid Batwoman casting backlash

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Way to go, nerds. You did it again. How many actresses is that this year that you’ve shamed into closing down their social media?

Pathetic.

Jim Bouwens 'to be hounded and abused to the point where you feel the need to close down your social media.'
Fixed that for you...

Jim, it's not so much the closing of the social media as the things that LEAD to the closing of the social media.

Holy moly dont think I could cope with closing down a twitter account that is just so not happening... I feel her pain totally.

Before deleting her account, the Aussie actress dismissed the criticism as the "most ridiculous thing".

Fictional Character: A person in a narrative work of art (such as a novel, play, television series, or movie). Batwoman is made up!! Who cares who she sleeps with or how she identifies??? Why is this such a HUGE problem for people??

Matt Yikers I did read, first of all. The point I was making was that a character is fiction. meaning it can be played however it wants. Therefore, it doesn’t matter how gay or how non binary the actor is. Also, why like my comment if u don’t like what I have to say?

Ruby Rose quits Twitter amid Batwoman casting backlash.JPG

She has striking looks, but I thought her performance in John Wick 2 was weak and poorly acted. She gets a lot of hype, but judging from her work in John Wick 2, I don't get it.

I don't think their issue is her sexuality I think the issue is she couldn't act if her life depended on it.

At some point fanboys need to get out of their parents basement and get a life.

... she has exited Twitter...omg the horrror.

Where can I buy this Gender Fluid, and how do I know if I need any?
Asking for a friend. Obviously.

Since when was batwoman gay? Changing the sexual orientation of a character just in the name of diversity is stupid.

It doesn't matter ones sexuality when it comes to acting have you seen I love you phillip Morris.