Prince Philip seen behind the wheel two days after crash

admin

Administrator
Staff member
So what! There’s no mention of him being to blame for the accident.

Malcolm Williams exactly. If he’s to blame then people can hoot about it. But it doesn’t say who is at fault and people jumpin the gun.

He said it was sun glare apparently...

He pulled out of a side road.

97 is an insane age to still be driving.

He was pissed out of his face, I heard.

He pulled out in front of a car at a T junction!!

Even if he was drunk they wouldn't tell you anyway come to the real planet.

It was reported on the news on Thursday that he pulled out of a side road in front of the car because he was dazzled by the sun, he should not be back on the road at his age sun or no sun.

I think all people over the age of ( maybe ) 80 should just take a competency driving test at least yearly!
Some people would be fine driving at an older age , some wouldn't, I think it's different in every case !!!

Prince Philip seen behind the wheel two days after crash.jpg

So what. He is totally allowed to drive.

Good for him. Has no one else had an accident ..... especially with the sun in ones eyes!

If I had the choice to ride with a 97 year old who has 80 years of driving experience or a 16 year old newly licensed driver, I’m pretty sure I would go with the 97 year old.... he likely drives few miles, stays very close to home and is less of a hazard than many on the public roads. Glad to see he is up and about and ready to get back out - this could have been much worse for everyone involved.

Sandringham is a private estate, so there is nothing preventing him driving on it. Besides which, why shouldn’t he be driving? He hasn’t had his licence revoked has he?

Easy to criticise has accident fault been stated yet.

On a private estate - no problem. Public road, questionable.

Good. It's an accident. 1000s have them everyday and get back behind the wheel.

I don’t know how BBC could say his ‘New Land Rover’ got delivered when Land Rover don’t even make the Freelander any more???

So what? It was on a private estate and he hasn't officially had his licence revoked