Official Evan Ellingson CSI Miami and My Sister’s Keeper star dies at 35 shirt

Evan Ellingson is an American actor known for his work in film and television. Here are some key details about Evan Ellingson:
  1. Early Life: Evan Ellingson was born on July 1, 1988, in La Verne, California, USA.
  2. Career Beginnings: He started his acting career in the early 2000s, with his first notable role being in the film "Felicity: An American Girl Adventure," a television movie based on the American Girl doll line.
  3. Notable Roles:
    • Evan Ellingson is perhaps best known for his role as Kyle Savage in the popular TV series "Complete Savages," which aired from 2004 to 2005. He played one of the Savage brothers in this sitcom.
    • He also played the character Jamie Martin in the soap opera "All My Children."
    • Ellingson had a notable role in the science fiction TV series "The Event," where he portrayed the character Simon Lee.
  4. Film Appearances: In addition to his television work, he has appeared in various films, including "My Sister's Keeper" (2009) and "Warrior" (2011).
  5. Education: Ellingson attended Damien High School in La Verne, California, and later studied film and theater at Glendora High School.

Evan Ellingson's acting career has encompassed a variety of television and film roles. While he may be best known for his work on "Complete Savages," he has also made appearances in other projects that have contributed to his career in the entertainment industry.

buy shirt: https://nkctees.com/product/officia...-and-my-sisters-keeper-star-dies-at-35-shirt/