Nurse arrested over US care home patient pregnancy

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Yvonne Ziats Why are so many news outlets finding it hard to say the thing that happened to her... R A P E! Seriously freaking call it what it is!

Any reason why Rape is not mentioned once in this article ?!

Hopefully the baby gets the moms eyes.

Am I the only one who thought the picture of the nurse, was the one with severe intellectual disabilities.

It’s called rape. He needs to be castrated.

This woman was failed by Everyone.

Call it rape. A person in a coma can’t give consent. Jesus.

Intellectual disabilities????
Try a vegatative state.
This POS is a waste of air...

Can someone explain how this scary looking person have access to a female comatose patient without another female caregiver in attendance?

This is horrific on so many levels. I can only hope the family is able to find some peace and that this man is brought to justice for this heinous crime.

How about I fix your title "Nurse arrested in RAPE case" There you go.

Men should not be nurses for such vulnerable women patients, and just looking at him gives me the jibby jeebies, ugh.

They should clarify that this was an LPN who is trained in basic patient care (like bathing, taking vitals, and wound care) and not a “nurse” who, on the other hand, has had highly specialized training and are indispensable in safeguarding public health.

Headline should read, “Suspected Rapist Arrested”.

She was fine 37 weeks ago. No one monitored her menses? No one saw she was showing? There are no real doctors or nurses there nor was her family visiting her. Sad.

How could a medical facility fail to notice a woman's pregnancy for 9 months?!! I presume this lady has all her personal needs taken care of, weight, BP, bathing etc? It seems as though they were grossly negligent.

Nurse arrested over US care home patient pregnancy.JPG

If I'm just judging by appearance, my first guess would be that his coworkers kinda knew who done it.

I’m unclear why the media isn’t trying to also understand how no one could know she was pregnant? Was she not bathed? Moved positions to prevent bed ulcers? How on earth could it be that she has to go into labor for staff to know? There is something incredibly fishy with this with the focus being on the assault and repeated mention how facility is co-operating. I’m sure they are In hopes it’s not questioned? Or am I missing why a reporter , any reporter wouldn’t dig deeper about this angle as well?

Nurse??? Or a caregiver who takes care of the patient's daily needs like bathing,changing diapers, etc....??

Had no idea until reading comments on this case that many people don’t understand that sexual assault is rape. There can also be many lesser crimes covered under sexual assault, but it definitely includes rape.

Honestly no idea what to say on this one. I can't even get my head around it. Don't call him a nurse as he doesn't remotely deserve that title.

For such patients,female care takers should be allocated.

Hard for me to believe that this guy completed his Nursing degree.

no mention of RAPE in the article!

significant intellectual disabilities? she's in a coma and unresponsive!

He looks like a patient, something isn't right.

His inside matches his outside.

I thought only female nurses allow to care for female patients?

Okay why wasn't anyone concerned about this person's appearance?