North Korea appears to be building new ballistic missiles

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Fake News.

Some people just can't stop drinking the ever more lethal koolaid.

Wait... Trump lied to us about something important?!? I must sit down and calm my nerves...

Why sir, I think you’ve come down with a case of the vapours...

Most liberals have a hugging party.

And has more than one braincell.

I doubt this news . So any construction that might be taking place in North Korea might be considered a nuclear program?? That spy satellite is not clear for sure.

It would seem highly probable that the relationship between two such unreliable characters wouldn’t lead to any genuine change and N Korea may even feel it can get away with more after mixed messages from Trump.

I think Trump will appreciate and even admire a leader who is tells bold faced lies to get what he wants.

North Korea appears to be building new ballistic missiles.JPG

I can't deal with all this winning...

When you stop reading propaganda media for a second you realize hes actually winning and winning, Nobel prize of peace will 100% go to him.

Another article with Anonymous sources.

Journalists have always quoted sources on background to a greater or lesser extent. What's your point?

Yep, nothing new there, although other news outlets have mentioned satellite imagery.

Read before you comment
Like taking to 1st graders.
Here's a quote from the article you laughed at and clearly didn't read
"Spy satellites spotted continuing activity at a site that has produced ballistic missiles, unnamed US officials told the Washington Post."

Surely you don't mean they lied to Donny... just like they have to everyone else they made the same promises to... well who would have believed it?

I’m pretty sure that issue was resolved. Next, Iran!!

Isn't this just special? 2 summits with dictators and FatNixon grabs his ankles for both of them! Are we tired of winning yet?

Those are peaceful ballistic missiles for research purposes only.

Trump lovers may never get that information, and if they do it will be called fake news .

That cannot possibly be true. The great negotiator fixed it. They made a deal and everything.

Not so long ago, "appears to be" would be considered editorial commentary, and not news. Can we go back to the time when news stories had to be verified independently?

Not so long ago, people would actually read articles before talking about them and wouldn't comment on just the headline!

Nah... That's just their space program... Nothing to see here, move along, move along.
They just want to be friends with everyone, even the aliens. Why is that so hard to see?? They even kept Korean War soldiers remains for decades for the United States because they care about people so deeply.

Guess “Rocket Man” didn’t like your threats.

So, I won't be sleeping better at night?