Muslim teen to attacker: Because of you the world knows my story

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Those of you who are writing negative comments about Islam are part of the reason why innocent people are attacked.

Soooo true !!

Oh dear Cathie, you haven't been doing your OWN homework have you.

Michael Barnes , I have lived for years in Muslim countries.

Cathie Mcintyre of course you have.

Michael Barnes, i have lived in Iraq, Lebanon, and Saudi Arabia. I have visited Oman, Bahrain, Syria, Jordan, UAE, and Qatar. Next trip will be to Abu Dhabi, UAE.

Cathie Mcintyre of course you have Madame.

Firstly, when you say innocent people I'm going to assume you mean relating to Islam.

The reasons innocent people is a few things. Firstly, western foreign policy in the Middle East by directly killing civilians but also creating a safe space for terrorism to thrive.

Secondly though you cannot deny that the social conservatism within the Islamic community is mainstream and makes jihadism a plausible interpretation. By denying that Cathie you prevent legitimate criticism of Islam being made by resonable people and hand over to the far right.

Allah SWT says: مَّنِ اهْتَدٰى فَإِنَّمَا يَهْتَدِى لِنَفْسِهِۦ ۖ وَمَنْ ضَلَّ فَإِنَّمَا يَضِلُّ عَلَيْهَا ۚ وَلَا تَزِرُ وَازِرَةٌ وِزْرَ أُخْرٰى ۗ وَمَا كُنَّا مُعَذِّبِينَ حَتّٰى نَبْعَثَ رَسُولًا "Whoever is guided is only guided for [the benefit of] his soul. And whoever errs only errs against it. And no bearer of burdens will bear the burden of another. And never would We punish until We sent a messenger." (Al-Israa: Verse 15)

Cherry picking.

Can a Muslim read us Qur'an 3:21 ?

Daniel Galpin , I am specifically referring to the young woman in this article.

Tell that to the families of 4,000 people in North and South Towers.

Thanh Nguyen . There are good and bad in every religion and every race.
Just because a few are bad, doesn't mean all are.
What happened in 9/11 was horrific however, it brought a lot of people together to do good. A good that continues to this day.
The man who did this abused and assaulted her. Are you saying that it was ok for him to do this to someone who was little more than a baby when 9/11 occurred?

Thanh Nguyen Inside job with Israeli forces.

John Smith Then why Obama had Bin Laden killed?

Nice victim blaming.

Thanh Nguyen u deserve another tsunami.

Surely
the islam is full of peaceful and there is no more religion such as that the islamic contain kindness and forgiveness that islamic is so far from being ruthless such as other i really spit it out that islam is so beautiful.

Simon Harris Quite the expert aren’t you?

Love a joker.

Shamoun Tilian Komi
Which verses in quran describe that can you select it and show me up ?

Simon Harris
who you talk about
They are terurisum about war and they call by the name of islam just to envade the counties they are no islamic such as daish they came into kurdistan envade our homeland but we did not allow and we fought them them because they are not islam but they are a group who a great country back them up lest muslims as you see they in all over give it a go to proclaim the peaceful.

mirsad kurdi.
there is no peace .
without jesus christ.

S Do Randish
Hetler in 1941 and 1945
He killed 1 million people is this a peace beside of jesus ?

Wait any news from the treatment of non Muslims in Muslim dominated countries?

more muslim propaganda from the BBC,its Christ that preached forgiveness,not muhammad, he was a man of war that preached eye for an eye. this is just another example of Taqiyya.

BBC News when are you going to report about South African farmers being killed and raped ?

Forgiveness is hard!! Bless you, you beautiful soul.

I am muslim, I never had any problem with any non muslim. My blood is red; their blood is also red. Why we need to have problem with them.

Full disclosure ...I am a Christian person and I think Noor is awesome. She forgave the man and she is staying positive. I wished more people thought like she does.

She’s a beautiful human being, the World needs more humans like her.

Wow I love mass migration now.

Muslim teen to attacker Because of you the world knows my story.JPG

There has been a similar news in recent times about an old man forgiving his son's murderer and actually hugging and wishing him best in the court.
Well amazing people and if we all learn of them, world will be a much better place to live in.

What about those non Muslim who have been attack / torture daily in a dominating Muslim country.....

Do Muslims know how to forgive anyone? I wonder !

If the word Muslim wasn't even in the title I doubt there would be any hate comments here , people need to stop judging and hating based on religion , race and all that , her being a Muslim doesn't make her less of a person and doesn't change the fact that she has a big heart , we are all people of blood and flesh and we should remember that rather then looking for titles to discriminate ourselves and others , the world has much hate and sorrow as it is , when something is nice just accept it or don't say a thing .

This is what religious is all about .

That's very nice, no stoneing or acid in the face, with the stoneing your dont get a chance to say you forgive and with acid in the face you may not want to forgive. So I'm very happy that the man was brought to justice!

Forgiveness doesn't solve the problem.

It takes a brave person to forgive someone, and we could do with more like this young lady, nothing to do with any faith ,but a clear and thought ful mind.well done .

mostly hated Islam/muslims but factually majority loved them as well as their oily lands..no wonder why Hitler and Stalin loved their works..hypocrisy period.

There are certainly many hateful people writing comments here.

Jesus not only forgave his attackers, he loved and blessed them. And yet, it was never on your headlines.

Okay, great, very sweet, we’re all happy, the world has been put to rights etc etc.

Christ can present himself in anyone,even people of other Faith's. God bless you for your forgiveness in a world that does not respect that quality anymore.

Well, she's a better person than most.

So! All those attacked by Muslims should follow her lead or what?

Haters never change they always have to point to the ugly side of any happy story. Chill and love everyone. We are all the same.

BBC is Burkha Broadcasting Corporation now haha.

Very, very occasionally, you see parents forgiving their child's murderer. I am not sure I could do that, but I have immense admiration for them, and this young woman as well.

Yeah never mind about all the Yemenese children that are being murdered by the Saudis, that our government is allowing. Look at this empowering Muslim women. Sad and ridiculous.

It was really great answer. This is what islam teach us.

She is a lady with big heart we need more like her respect for her..

Isn’t it so cute when Muslims attempt at forgiving infidels, especially when they’re currently in the minority?

Again you are speaking about Muslims, Christians, history?
😒 oh please , let people Live in peace! If a Christian committ a crime it don't mean that all Christians are the same. Same for Muslims. Good and bad everywere , goodness depend on individual. Wake up!