Muslim Council urges PM to avoid Boris Johnson 'whitewash'

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Just said what everyone else is thinking.

You don't speak for me.

He was rude. No excuse, regardless of what you may ‘think’. We are supposed to have manners in this country. That means we don’t mock others’ appearances.

that just shows how we don’t follow core British values, sad and unfortunate.

Marc Turner so what does that tell you about the 60% that agree with him? I find it worrying that a politician thinks it's acceptable to insult people because of the way they dress and I find it even more worrying that there are so many ignorant people who are happy to support this tiresome, self serving and publicity seeking individual. On this occasion, I'm happy to be in the remaining 40%.

Boris just said what every gullible $hitbag was thinking Jamie Riglin.

I did indeed read but, but the focus of my comments are on the basis of other comments in here. As for be being a “leftie”, I’m not but if it makes you think that your veiled xenophobia is more relevant, feel free.

I acknowledge your replies, but don’t agree. Integrating with people, talking, communicating, being kind. Many may not be able to speak English, but that doesn’t mean all & nobody knows the percentage of that one either. Poll results only speak for those who enter them, not those that don’t, same goes for any vote imo.

The UK's largest Muslim organisation calls on Theresa May to make sure the inquiry into Boris Johnson's burka comments is not a "whitewash".

He only said it what people are thinking.

Speak for yourself, everyone is not thinking what he said....

Whilst I agree it is your right to wear what you wish, I am not permitted into shops, pubs etc with a hat, hood or helmet that even partially covers my face and my identity. If I must show my face, so must you. Simple as that. Don't like it? Stay in.

Only the truly insular and stupid think ‘everyone is thinking’ what they do. Inability to recognise anything outside yourself.

Just check the comments and you'll see the amount of likes which say the majority of this country agree with Boris. He didn't even agree to banning it he just said what he thought they looked like and the majority agree.

The point was perfectly clear to me, your comment was clearly clutching at straws. The niqab / burqa is a medieval concept that has no place in our modern Western society, I am surprised that any woman would support its use.

Muslim Council urges PM to avoid Boris Johnson 'whitewash'.JPG

Just carry a lightsaber or a scythe when wearing the Burka and Hijab and everyone will leave you alone.

Why have our traditions died ? Why are the British people meant to change ? Why can’t we be ourselves any more ? Miss the good old days . It’s so sad when it’s our History being changed. Wouldn’t dream of going to another country and wanting to change there ways. Love going aboard seeing how they live and what they eat.

What like the labour enquiry into anti Semitism.

To all those offended, they call them "ninjas" in Saudi Arabia. At least the kids do. It's absurd to everyone. Calm your tits, be they covered or not.

Nuns look like penguins.

OMG I'M SUCH A CHRISTIANOPHOBE!

Said nobody ever.

He said what so many think. We cannot walk into buildings with caps, hoods or crash helmets on. WHY SHOULD THEY. NOT COMPULSARY IN THEIR RELIGION.

I recently smiled at a woman approaching me wearing a burka and I swear she smiled back given the rise in her cheeks. It was a very warm feeling I had.

Does it actually matter who is behind the mask? I have met people in pin stripe suits that I would not trust as far as I could throw. It is the PERSON not the CLOTHES that matter. Bojo's comment is not racist, it could be 'religionist'. Either way, it was calculated to stir and is certainly not worthy of a person of high office; how did this tousled twit not start a war when he was Foreign Secretary?

To the OP - Try saying something like that in Golders Green on a Saturday morning. Don't worry, I'm sure the EDL will post bail for you if you do. Why can't we repatriate all the thickies to Thickania? There are far too many of them in our country, insisting everyone conforms to their narrow bigoted way of thinking...

Wearing a niqab for Muslims is their way of life. We have lived with mulsims wearing them for years ... What's the difference now? It's like saying. It's like saying a Christian don't wear a cross. If u don't like it deal with it. It's not hurting anyone. We are all different in someway but equally the same in another .