Mourning dog waits for 80 days in road where owner died

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Feed a dog for 3 days they can remember you forever but feed human for 3 years and stop one day, you would be forgotten forever.

You said it David. Humans are only breed on earth who are ungrateful.

The cat would have waited 8 seconds and then looked for a new walking food and shelter enabler.

Afzal Shaikh not really. Cats grieve their owners too, and they grieve losing each othe.

Afzal Shaikh dont make joke about Cats when you don't understand them.

Mourning dog waits for 80 days in road where owner died.JPG

Nah! I was in the hospital for a week and had friends come over to feed the cats. When they came to visit at the hospital, they never had anything to report as they never actually saw the cats. When I finally came home, both cats were waiting for me at the top of the stairs as if they'd spent the whole week there (there's an outdoor staircase leading up to my flat - I think they recognized my footsteps outside before i reached the door).

Not my evil girl. She would miss me horribly I am quite certain that both my husband and daughter would toss her out of the house the day after my funeral.

Bless him. Our Grampy's dog waited at the railway station, when Gramp went off to war, until somebody took him home. People could learn alot about loyalty from dogs. (It's the same as Hachi (sp.?), who waited for his master to come home (but he'd sadly died at work). Likewise, Hatchi kept running back to the station, after he'd been re-homed.)