Melania Trump's Slovenian parents become US citizens

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Ah yes, the “chain migration” 45 so maligns and yet his own in-laws benefit. Sounds about white.

As have many immigrants that 45 is now looking to strip away their legal status.

The pair had been living in the US on green cards sponsored by First Lady Melania Trump.

I'm not an overly political person, i keep up to date, i vote, i can hold a political conversation but I'm not that fussed about it all. This man though, boils my blood. Everything about him is fake, slimy and hypocritical. To him politics is like a big game of monopoly and the way he saunters around the world making promises to each country he visits and then goes against those promises when he meets the next countries leader is embarrassing. The man is a walking potential world war waiting to happen.

Well said. He's got the temperament of a two year old. Only they grow out of it and don't possess the keys to the largest nuclear arsenal on the planet.

Melania Trump's Slovenian parents become US citizens.JPG

Completely agree Brett Boyle. Brexit is another such farce that Teresa May seems to think she has control over. 100 years ago+ yes Britain was great but these days were a little island floating adrift reliant on the decisions of others.

I guess you just sumed up what most of the sane people in the rest of the world think, and from what I gather more and more Americas daily.

are you asking me about not commenting on the double standards? I think it's appalling. That is why I've called the man a hypocrite. I'm actually a uk citizen and as mentioned above I'm not that heavily in to politics but i know some of what goes on. I'm proud to come from a country that although have their difficulties most of us can appreciate all races and cultures. I'm all up for free trade, love thy neighbour and live and let live so please don't hasten to judge people. Maybe your views are part of the problem you speak of!?

A Total Disaster.

I guess you just sumed up what most of the sane people in the rest of the world think, and from what I gather more and more Americas daily.