Meghan launches Grenfell recipe book in first project as Duchess of Sussex

admin

Administrator
Staff member
I am so tired of hearing about her. There are plenty of other people who are doing great things around the world. Who also deserve to be recognized.

I think she’s a really decent person who genuinely cares. As does Harry. They both want to make a difference and support important charities by raising awareness. They’re doing a good job!!

Don't we just all want to be in love, happy, and make the ends meet like her ? I wish her and the prince the best. Sweet people with a sweet personality. Life isn't always fair but how the victims are treated is the important thing. And maybe a good evening for the rest of us to Thank God that we and our loved ones are save....

Some of these comments are nasty and ridiculous especially when we spend so much time eating and cooking foods from every corner of the world.

Cooking with Islam great - what about cooking with traditional English folk ??! Have I missed something here ?

You can never fault Meghan, she's just too adorable.

How much does the British taxpayer have to contribute towards her "little project"?

She seems really a very nice person...just don’t think they are genuinely in touch with how hard it is for many people. If they can make a difference then fine but....

This reeks of cultural appropriation. How dare she cook meals from other countries.

Jennifer A. Lopez if you are tired of hearing about her then shame on you because she is here to stay and you will be hearing about her every minutes every second so you better go and drink some happy pills jealousy is the root of hatred.

Lol, like they really know what’s its like to be starving!! Thankfully, we were poor but never really starving! Having said that, I see loads of people look down on the Poor!! This World today is totally screwed!! Nothing I can say to change it!!

What a lovely thing to do.

An American who fought for gender equality in the US comes to Britain and shows everyone where a woman belongs - in the kitchen!

Britain raided the world in search of tasty exotic spices, and now there are British people on here complaining about a cookbook explaining how to properly use them because the food is not "British".

I'd like to buy an electronic copy of this book in canada. who sells it?

Meghan launches Grenfell recipe book in first project as Duchess of Sussex.JPG

It's a wonderful idea, the food looks delicious.

Thank goodness for our new young royals, real people.

Very nice thing for her to do, she does come across as a nice lady. Wee Harry you’re a lucky man.

I love this woman .. she has a beating heart .

Can’t believe the ignorance I’m reading in this thread!

mmm nice enough towards others but has disowned her own family.

What ! Nothing against the woman I think she is trying hard to adapt and fit in . I wish her well .

Duchess writes foreword in recipe book. Hen lays egg in Siberia.

The new people’s Princess, Bless.

Helping others is a good thing!

Nice , picked a high profile project that all the minorities will support and all the minority supporting snowflakes will support .. no matter how illegal they were.