Meet the woman helping domestic abuse victims from all over the world through social media

admin

Administrator
Staff member
On behalf of all the women who had to suffer in silence for years and fathom a way to get out, and to rebuild their lives on their own, thank you. It must feel so good to know that you have someone to talk to who can relate, someone who can identify with your story, without taking the uniqueness of it away. Thank you for your time, your generosity, and your bubbly spirit. Thank you for sharing your story so that others can be free.

Meet the woman helping domestic abuse victims from all over the world through social media.JPG

From what I havwe been told, a degree of mental illness goes with the "Territory."
:( They say it is Stockholm Syndrome, also.

One way to potentially help out is find where your local domestic violence shelter is and ask what they need. You can usually contact the domestic violence coalition in your state and they will lead you to the main office where you can ask about needs or volunteer opportunities. There are usually domestic violence sheltered throughout your state and they offer a variety of resources and assistance to victims.

Thank you. People need to keep doing this. It is the only way that we can keep each other safe.

Does she provide support for 1:3 DV victims who are male, or is this yet another support service that discriminates on gender?

Its awful.I've been through it,but thankfully fine and my ex is not allowed anywhere near me and our son,am on painkillers for the rest of my life because my ex assaulted me threw me to the floor landed on my back so. I've 2 fractured bones in my vertebrae.

Look both ways before crossing the street. Just saved a few thousand lives there through social media, my work helping humanity is done for today.