Kanye West stumped by Jimmy Kimmel's Donald Trump question

admin

Administrator
Staff member
I'm just going to post a Blueberry pancake recipe.

1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon baking powder
1 1/4 teaspoons white sugar
1 egg
1 cup milk
1/2 tablespoon butter, melted
1/2 cup frozen blueberries, thawed

1. In a large bowl, sift together flour, salt, baking powder and sugar. In a small bowl, beat together egg and milk. Stir milk and egg into flour mixture. Mix in the butter and fold in the blueberries. Set aside for 1 hour.

2. Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium high heat. Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1/4 cup for each pancake. Brown on both sides and serve hot.

For as many people who have this recipe, I'm curious who's actually made the blueberry pancakes? I must know. Are they delicious?

"......why don't we take a break."

The man keeps going on national television saying " i just checked out of a mental health facility" or " I'm having a manic bipolar episode right now" and you all keep asking him for deep social/political opinions?

Kanye West stumped by Jimmy Kimmel's Donald Trump question.JPG

Maybe he should stop going on television for a while....

Two braindead baffoons.

Vote Blue in November.
💙
Pass it on.

Everyone is stuck on this either/or, Republican/Democrat mindset. Could Kanye have answered that question about any president in the last 30 years differently? How have any of them truly helped the average person? Maybe the problem is that neither party cares about anyone but the elites bc they don't have to. They have no competition. I believe the business term is oligolopic competition, which is when there are so few companies in an industry (two political parties for example) that no real competition exists and product pricing, quality, and product development severely lack as a consequence. It amazes me that a country built upon and so enamored with a free market competition system would have the EXACT OPPOSITE system for choosing its government. That doesn't seem a little off to anyone else?

I do not think that Mr.West is well. I felt sad, watching the few minutes, of Mr. West, obviously not being able to articulate his thoughts in a logical sequence.
Leave him alone, until he is in a healthier state of mind.

There once was a time I respected you, Kanye.

I just watched the interview.. You literally ignored tens of minutes in order to find an anti-trump narrative to run with.. Why not comment on black americans being called uncle tom for straying from the democrat party?