Justin Bieber, Hailey Baldwin was married and lied to hide public opinion

admin

Administrator
Staff member
TMZ said the singer introduced Hailey Baldwin as "my wife" on her trip to Canada, but they decided to hide the news to enjoy privacy.
A few hours ago, some US newspapers reported that Justin Bieber was married. Earlier, many questioned whether Bieber and his fiance, Baldwin, had been seen in court last month. Even so, they remained silent.

At that time, the only response was Baldwin's tweet: "I'm not married yet." But right after that, she deleted it.

According to TMZ's latest source, Bieber and Baldwin got married in New York on the day they were caught in court. This source added, along with their preacher Jeffrey Quinn and witness Josh Mehl, a friend of Bieber.

Justin Bieber, Hailey Baldwin gets the better of him and says he wants to look like him
More and more sources claim that Justin Bieber and Hailey Baldwin are married. Photo: SplashNews.
In addition, the source also confirmed that Bieber and Baldwin were married without a prenuptial agreement. In fact, both have contacted a lawyer, but due to too much time to prepare the contract.

Justin Bieber, Hailey Baldwin was married and lied to hide public opinion.JPG

According to TMZ, despite being a legitimate couple, both are still planning a formal event but not a marriage ceremony that is celebratory.

The information is reliable when a few days ago, Bieber took Baldwin home to Canada. When they both visited a museum, the male singer introduced her as "my wife". Currently, both on the promenade are said to be their true "honeymoon".

The couple went out in Europe, stopped in London and had a romantic holiday in Italy, then returned to Canada. Both have not yet returned to the United States.