IVF fertility treatment success 'causes fall in adoptions'

admin

Administrator
Staff member
I'm so sick of the world assuming that it's the responsibility of infertile couples to adopt children. This article doesn't help matters. Children who need families are EVERYONE'S responsibility.

IVF fertility treatment success 'causes fall in adoptions'.jpg

Having gone through 1 and a half years of the adoption process - hard work, paperwork, group sessions and jumping through every hoop that they set we were still told that we weren't being taken any further in the process. Maybe they need to consider whether they are making it too hard for people to adopt. No matter what we did it was never good enough for them. Thanks to IVF we now have our baby girl after 10 years of trying for a family.

The same happened to us, we went through 18 months of it to be told that because I myself was adopted, I might not bond with my child. 😱🤔 4 months later we found out we were pregnant, and if that wasn’t enough of a miracle I got pregnant again 3 months after giving birth. I now have two wonderful baby boys and I’m hoping that one day, I can still adopt. I’d love to do for a child what my parents did for me 😀

Myself and my husband adopted our wonderful children!! It’s the best and hardest thing we’ve ever done yes the process was long and difficult at times but we stuck with it because we knew it was worth the wait!! They have overcome so much and make us proud of them everyday! We’ve had our son six years on Monday and our daughter three years this may!!

What an unfair correlation

I think to be perfectly honest that the process to adopt has actually become much more difficult - it’s nothing to do with ivf.