India man held for 'inhumane torture' of sister

admin

Administrator
Staff member
If something happens in West it's an isolated incident only the accused is blamed but if any sad news comes from India all Indian are to be blamed, India is horrible etc... No wonder people like Trump are their leaders.

That is normal in india.

In the age of free information ignorance is a choice. Must be really blissful where you are.

It’s sad, but this could be happening in any corner of the world, bbc! Edit: Many folks negatively commenting here have absolutely no clue of the history of the country or the knowledge of the topic. It's exhausting! They're baseless, sarcastic and prejudice comments with no meaning at all other than the fact that most of the world is quite ignorant.

This is sad...how could this of went on for so long without someone noticing something was very wrong? India I hope you punish this man swiftly and severely! I pray for this woman.

I find it mad you need the word ‘inhumane’ before the word torture. As opposed to what? Humane torture?

It's wrong and inhuman but focus more on uk problem,today I woke up with notification that I am overdrawn, I went quickly checked my balance,Vodofone took without my permission £398.30 even I am not it client,called them ,they said ,go to Vodafone shop and give ur identity proof and they will explain,then they said go to bank and do indemnity claim,isn't it bullying and stealing money from some one who was ur customer in the past.give these cases a place in ur news.

A modern forward looking country.

BBC never has anything good to post about India. It seems they fish for such news and post it on a global platform. All this can happen anywhere but seriously it’s great information about India that you are portraying here.

I hope she can make a full recovery after such trauma.

This is the new India ! 200,000,000 Indians starving every day and 7000 dying every day and India at position 100 on World Hunger Index, yet the bjp Indian government are the most richest, hence most corrupt party, living lavish lives !

So called modern country.

This could happen in any country. Just hope its not seen as acceptable in India.

Again. We can’t censor news just because it comes from a particular country. That’s absurd. Thats one of many good things about living in a free country. We are allowed to report whatever we want.
On one is saying all of India is to blame. That’s just as stupid as thinking we shouldn’t report incidents because they are coming from a certain country. Seriously. Sit and really think about what you’re suggesting.

India... AGAIN.

Come on BBC, you can do it, being the seasoned journalists that you are, I'm sure you can manage one positive piece of news out of India.

Oh just one .. Still India is not developed to reach the British colony achievement of creating famine making death of million people ..

What, Police need to climb over?
Can’t they breakdown the door?

So now if your own kith and kin can do this, what next???

'Post some positive news about India'

Covers news that homosexuality is no longer illegal in India.

India man held for 'inhumane torture' of sister.JPG Many people express dissatisfaction at this
😂 can't win.

Jailed and tortured in the same way. He and is wife.

How can police be denied entry with such suspicions?

Incredible india.

Sick people. Lock the pair up n let them starve.