I think about Nazca Line

admin

Administrator
Staff member
I’d like to talk about definition the Nazca Line. The Nazca Lines are known for “map of the earth”, include giant geoglyphs or drawings on the ground of desert. They located in the Peruvian coastal plain about 400 kilometers south of Lima, Peru. The Nazca Lines are three basis configurations: straight line, geometric designs and pictorial animals. There are eight hundred of simple lines, three hundred geometric shapes and over seventy designs of animals. I want to share you a comprehensive view about the Nazca Line. The picture has many geoglyphs like bird, human, monkey... and so on. The impressive Nazca Lines are all describe in these huge line drawings. The largest lengths Nazca Line are about 370 m. In 2018, archaeologists declare that they had found out more than 50 new geoglyphs. After being effort anthropologist, the geoglyphs were recognized a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1994. This brings me to the end of my first point. Before I move on, I’d like to recap what’s I’ve just said. With first point, I bring up definition the Nazca Lines and some figures about them.

Nazca Line.JPG