Heroes of the Storm - The drums of war are beating in the distance

I'm guessing the Alliance side of the map will have an easy to defend chokepoint with no way around and the Horde side will allow you to bypass all defenses and get deep into the base with minimal effort?
So if you pick an alliance hero do you win by default?
How about instead of weekly brawls you guys work on new maps that would be great a starcraft map would be great want it themed like the Diablo maps so it's humans vs zerg or prots vs zerg. Can anyone decode this for me? I didn't play WoW beyond ~the beta. What does this mean in HotS terms? Is this Yrel a Support? A Warrior? As soon as I heard the horn I couldn’t believe it!!! I’m a vet and I’ll never forget farming AV for what seemed like an eternity

Heroes of the Storm - The drums of war are beating in the distance.JPG
Can I stay in the cave and grind harpies for XP all game? Ya know, when we said we wanted changes to Alterac Valley, we meant IN WoW.

Skins look awesome! Draenei (Yrel?) finally making it into the game is super great! and was that Drek'Thar? Or just a skin for Rehgar?

Hopefully Alterac Valley takes 10 hours to complete just like Vanilla WoW xD. I mean the flip side to the alliance is that if they are losing then the bridge becomes a no escape point while the horde has avenues to leave. But then at that point it becomes a long slog that no one really wins the the end. The 2018, Season banner is also displayed on a layer in front of the top win hero model. It makes it look kinda sloppy.
Any chance we'll see maps that mash up realms from multiple franchises? Like a rift opens connecting Icecrown and Korhal, so that you pit the terrans' advanced technology against a relentless onslaught of undead, or something like that.

Heroes of the Storm.JPG

So I was going to assume the new map wasn't in rotation but seeing as how plenty of others are talking about it I'm just going to ask whats with the map rotation? Ive played 20+ games these past 2 days and have yet to see AV I am starting to feel as if it isn't actually in rotation yet. So glad they actually listened to us. Alterac Valley battleground! And a WoW event? So Hype! AV is still one of the best bgs ever created in WoW!

please, please, please blizzard, make it so we can select the maps we want to play. even if its just picking a few we dont want to play, I want to play this map all the time!

I hope you can leave the Nexus and come back in three days to the same game. I’m very pleased with Varian’s new costume. I always wanted to see him with a double-edged sword!
What if you stop counting zarya as a support so she gets out in with no tank comps? I promise matchmaking isn't hard to fix.