Harry and Meghan visit Sussex as duke and duchess

admin

Administrator
Staff member
I've just finished my shift and am now on the bus home.

Thank you so much I had a lovely journey home on my single decker bus after a light lunch of chicken and rice. I will be at my local Waterstones tomorrow morning after I have lifted my pension to do my book signing hope to see you all there.

Great. My cat is grooming herself on my bed. Just in case anyone is interested.

Sad, he and his cat have been sitting around for hours waiting for BBC News to pop up their first royal story of the day just so he can trot that corny old gag out.

Oh god why peacehaven,
"I say my dear it smells rather strongly of sewage and marijuana here".

My team won in indoor soccer 3-1, was a toigh match.

did she open the door for Harry today...haha..

I'm sure I would be in a 2 grand outfit too if i had made thousands filming suits...but your right jeans and a t shirt would have been fine.
not sure if she knows where Primark is in
London...

Couple go to Sussex.

On a side note I’ve just visited the Glasgow Science Centre, I say on the off chance the BBC want to write a puff piece about my visit. As clearly it’s a slow news day!

I’m clearing my airing cupboard. Trying to find pillow slips.

My god what took them so long,must have been doing some double shifts at work,

I had a nice KFC for lunch, with my beautiful friend.

Ha! That's ironic. Right now they're filming Suits outside my office.

I had a nice cup of tea this morning.....

I don't understand. She signed up for this scrutiny on purpose??? And why does anyone care?

"Duchess of Sussex" say that quickly three times....

I think they drove past me earlier on the a27! Massive motorcade.

Tell them where to stay away at Sussex.

Sussex in England beautiful county!

A new beginning is on your horizon but you must have the courage to push through. Declare your struggles over. Declare your enemies defeated. Declare yourself victorious. Do this with passion. Your own self-talk is a very powerful tool in cultivating your belief system and ultimately your results. If you are defeated in your thoughts you will be defeated in your life. If you are a champion in your thoughts - your success is inevitable.

Beautiful couple.

Harry and Meghan visit Sussex as duke and duchess.JPG

Fantastic young couple x.

I finish my shift in 25 minutes.