French rappers Booba and Kaaris brawl at Paris airport

admin

Administrator
Staff member
It’s so funny that they’re French I just picture them throwing things at each other and being like “ahh oui oui!”

They threw onions and fine wine at each other.

I’m just kidding around and it sounds like some of you guys might be mad although I don’t fully understand your references because I’m a New Yorker and not from Europe. To me the concept of a “gangster rapper” that speaks French and grew up eating escargot and fancy cheeses is just really really funny. Came here for the comments as I sip my morning coffee and eat my morning bread...

They threw croissants at each other?

Booba and Kaaris were arrested after the fight which caused flight delays.

French rappers Booba and Kaaris brawl at Paris airport.JPG

Sorry- there is someone on the planet who thinks Booba is a cool name? Goes with behaving like a tit I suppose...

Yall seriously have no culture. Yeah French rap is a thing. It's the second largest market after the states. And btw Booba is short for Aboubacar.

Did they slap each other with dainty gloves first? I'm more afraid of that creamy sauce on all their food.

French rappers. Ha ha ha ha

Can only imagine the obscenities they were shouting at one another, “Sacré Bleu mon Amis!”

They can't be French, they actually fought instead of retreat.

One day these 'rappers 'on these stories will be people I've actually heard of.

Hopefully, they do not represent french people !!

Let us guess. They got in a fight over who had the "Baddess" lyrics, shot da mose, had da mose hos and gots the baddis wheels. LMAO

This airport isn't big for the two of us..

The sprayed perfume in each other's eyes...

One was overheard shouting to the other, "your father was a hamster and your mother smelled of elderberries, now go away or I shall taunt you a second time!".

Wow, they must be cool and tough, and unparalleled in their peer group.

Send them to London so that they can be stabbed period.