Former presidents lead tributes to John McCain

admin

Administrator
Staff member
War criminal .

The fact of the matter is McCain would rather stop treatment and die than face what’s to come...

And before anyone shouts “conspiracy” remember the arrests are happening right now, every single post (nearly 3000) posted PRIOR to being reported on get validated days, sometimes minutes later by mainstream media and POUTS himself. How can it be conspiracy if it’s actually happening?

'Learn to research and think for yourself' and then posts a Youtube video as 'proof'.
Yeah, right...

when you are on the brink of death please come let us know so we can judge your choices.
I find your commentary not only disrespectful but sad.

"A patriot of the highest order."

Cheryl Grundy people deserve the truth. Mainstream media won’t give the truth. I think it’s disrespectful and sad that a war criminal is being portrayed as a hero.

Hunter Cave why do you think QAnon is not credible proof? Because mainstream media say so? The information Q has is impossible for anyone to know unless they were high up in military intelligence. MSM and POTUS have validated Q’s legitimacy every. Single. Time.

I’m not avoiding the question at all. Why would I need to provide other proof when I already shared legitimate concrete evidence? If you have better things to do why are you here?

He was no friend of women's issues and was too happy to invade Iraq for no reason and give our childrens future treasure to the military.

The finest president the US never had.

Goodbye ,American hero, forever you will remembered and missed,may God bless.

Honestly, I have to say I admired the man and what he said and did seemed fair to me. I'm a liberal so it could have been not what I wanted, but ultimately, I feel a deep sense of loss with his passing. I feel a deep sense of loss for someone who understood the ramifications of his actions and took responsibility for them with utmost respect. This is a trait truly lacking in our Congress right now. No ifs, ands or buts, we have truly lost a beacon of patriotism and we will be worse off for it.

So many people casting stones. Let your anger and hatred go of someone you never met or talked to. A man who has died.

It is sad to see a good man die. Especially at this time when America and the world NEED all the good men that they can get. However at least he will leave a legacy of decency, loyalty, sincerity and trust. Peace to all of his family and may the words he spoke so eloquently and with sincerity flood the hearts of the American people.

What horrible responses!! No honor among savages
😞.

Former presidents lead tributes to John McCain.JPG

I salute him with my middle finger.

For the global elitist shadow government perhaps... Not for the republic.

The last decent and truly honourable old school Republican left. Survived 5 years as a prisoner of war in the “Hanoi Hilton” in Vietnam while the guy who’s in charge now dodged the draft. RIP.

I hate to sound like I'm badmouthing a dead man. But doesn't it feel like his long history in politics has been getting whitewashed by the mainstream media and other politicians since his death was announced?

Tragic, regardless of your political stripes Senator McCain was a truly honourable and courageous man. Had it not been for his disastrous choice of VP running mate, he might have been president.
Stand up and Honour him, a gentleman is passing.

Trump had someone else write condolences...
He couldn’t handle articulating it without insulting the guy.

I’ve read a different story - but it looks lime it has been covered up. But if the Brussels Broadcasting Company says he was a hero...then he very likely wasn’t.

Love u.....good night. You are a great hero.(RlP)

He was a disgusting piece of work who enjoyed the privilege of living a long life and dying of natural causes.

A privilege not afforded to his thousands of victims.

I didn’t agree with him politically, but he was a decent human being, a brave war hero in Vietnam, and a hero for his country once again when he spent his last months fighting a Russian puppet who attacked him for not falling in line with his regime.
He will be greatly missed.

A true Patriot, unlike 5 time draft dodging space cadet bone spurs.

Vietnam War criminal of high level .

ON PATRIOTISM.
"I fell in love with my country when I was a prisoner in someone else’s. I loved it for its decency, for its faith in the wisdom, justice, and goodness of its people. I loved it because it was not just a place but an idea, a cause worth fighting for. I was never the same again; I wasn’t my own man anymore; I was my country’s.”-Late US Senator John McCain (1936-2018)
His moving tribute to his country moves me to reaffirm my own. RIP in the knowledge that you served your country with honour where many gave some, you gave it all. And yet some had bone spurs.