First woman fined in Denmark for wearing full-face veil

admin

Administrator
Staff member
It should be banned in the UK as well. I am not feeling comfortable sitting in the underground opposite a person who is fully covered.

So there should be a law that stops you from feeling uncomfortable?

World has gone mad.

And I dont feel comfortable sitting next to a person who is completely naked. But its not my job to tell people what they should wear. Why do you fear the visual unknown? Is it not the inner intentions which are to be feared? Because thats what nobody can see, doesnt matter if visually naked or completely hidden. Seeing people completely open and free doesnt immediately mean, that these people are peaceful. Did you see a terrorist wearing a veil? No, because they want to be seen and often lose their passport at the spots. Just chill and fight your prejudice instead of people. Its the main problem.

I disagree with your comments. How does dressing naked even match this context. Lol
Why do you have to cover all parts of your body excluding just your eyes. It doesn’t even make any sense to me.

It's illegal to be out completely naked.

It doesn't have to make sense to you; only to them. Their choice of what to wear.

I never sat, in my entire life, in any underground, train, tram or bus beside a person who is naked.

Where is the place you've been where you've sat next to completely naked people?

ohn Hull going by your logic as a male I should have full right to wear a full fledge hoodie or a mask or a helmet before entering atm or a local store at night. There are reasons why they are banned.

I can't remember the last time someone naked walked into a concert and blew up all the kids.

I don't see why people see it as an issue. I've worked with women dressed like this, it really isn't a problem. Once you get to know them it's fine. If their ID needs to be checked. They will take it off for some female security or whatever.

There have been women terrorists. Just ask anyone who served in Iran or Iraq. TERRORISTS CAN DISGUISE THEMSELVES IN FULL VIEW UNDER A VEIL AND GOWN. Wake up.

if somebody wants to cover their hair, i absolutely fine with it, wear traditional clothes, absolutely fine with it. I love diversity and i am really interesting in peoples cultures, but if I can’t see face, I don’t know if this is a man, woman, have this to cover up a weapon, I am not ok with this. I am sorry. That's quite a different argument. And I'm sorry too. Sorry that you choose to live in such fear that you can't see someone in a motorcycle helmet, or a faceguard, without worrying that they may want to harm you.

You know what I meant. I didn’t see anybody in a motorcycle helmet or a faceguard in a public transport, shop or restaurants, because you are not allowed to wear them. That’s mu point. I meant burka, niqab etc.

She is the first to be punished under a controversial new law.

First woman fined in Denmark for wearing full-face veil.JPG

I agree with this for security reasons. No one should walk around wearing what is a face mask.

Strongly disagree with this. Of course she has a right to wear the veil. Right is the important word: HUMAN RIGHT. What is the matter with people these days?

No. If you cannot see the defining features of the face its called a security risk. It's why bank robbers tend to wear masks, and its illegal to wear a bike helmet into a shop..

It's a law like wearing a seat belt or parking on double yellow lines we know the consequences so live with it

No she don't it's against the law, her right to hide her identity has quite rightfully been taken away.

Halloween could get very complicated then.... All those young security risks going about... The courts will be fit to burst.

Are beards allowed? Does this mean the end of Santa Claus because the malls are full of them a couple of months of the year.

Stand your ground Denmark.

I live in Scotland our weather doesn't lends itself to walking around naked.

If a Nun covers her body that is modesty and if a muslim woman covers her body,thats terrorism,unethical,subjugation..hipocrite..shme on you.

The whole reason for their adamant stance is that Muslims are committed to make the whole world abide by their laws. It has been going on for centuries. We have to be vigilant if we are to resist their aims.