F-35 fighter jet: Programme suffers first crash

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Jet = expensive certainly..... Life = priceless.... so glad the pilot is ok.

Good to hear..Imagine how many are save now by this freedom sprinkler..

imagine how many homeless could get a home and a long life support with food and healthcare just by ONE jet .... How many jets and bombs and tanks and aircraft carrieres do we have?

How much of problem nations like IRan could be bought with that money and how many villages with schools and shopping markets could be built there? How much creditbility could we earn with all that money instead to buy armor in order to threaten others?

Oh my tax money....

Trump will blame the crash on China.

100m
surly it would have been cheaper if sourced from China.

No mention of how much the pilot’s life is worth. Weird value system we have.

Thank God it was just 100m that got crashed and trashed.

makes my day.

F-35 fighter jet - Programme suffers first crash.JPG

Waste of money.

Was it made in People s Republic of China?

THey don't tend to have second crashes, to be honest.

"The most advanced, expensive, sophisticated aircraft in the US inventory, loaded to the hilt with advanced, features and new toys....... in other words the more crap you put in it the more chances there are it's going to break down...

It's good news to mankind . It was made for destruction but thanks God.

I know there is always an arms race and you have to have better than your most advanced potential enemy but using such a weapon against a foe with no air force?

imagine how many homeless could get a home and a long life support with food and healthcare just by ONE jet .... How many jets and bombs and tanks and aircraft carrieres do we have?

How much of problem nations like IRan could be bought with that money and how many villages with schools and shopping markets could be built there? How much creditbility could we earn with all that money instead to buy armor in order to threaten others?

Everyday mankind is finding new way to destroy his exhistenc with the invention of new weapon of mass destruction. Lord help us, teach us and motivate us to find and spend more money on our survival than destruction.