Developing Intuition

GURU directs us on the path of liberation. GURU is source Flow State Training Program Reviewof abundance energy which HE transforms to HIS disciples. GURU gives advice as per disciple's level. But HE makes sure that disciple will be on right track. Role of GURU in our spiritual life is itself a big topic that i will discuss next time. We all have immense potential within us. we need to just tap it and you will see wonders. Always spare some 10-15 min for yourself and ask who am I?what is the reason for my existence. What i have to achieve from my life?Introspection for 15 min is equal to listening 100 discourses of our spiritual master.

Don't stop listening Spiritual master's discourses. But only listening is not suffice. Yoga citta vritti nirodhah essentially means to end all disturbances of the mind; to quiet the mind and stop the constant fluctuation of thoughts in the mind. Nothing is quite as satisfying as a strong physical yoga practice filled with a lot of movement. Whether you prefer a sweaty and intense Ashtanga flow class or a more deliberate Hatha Yoga practice, all physical yoga classes require the breath to be in sync with the movements. This leads to a stillness and positive state of well being that did not exist before the class began. When done properly, a physical yoga class is a thing of beauty; it is meditation in motion.

Your attention turns away from the endless to do-lists to the flowing rhythm of your breath, making you feel at peace, joyful and content. For many of us, accessing this same settled feeling without the movement of a physical yoga class can be difficult. It's not easy to listen to your mind's endless chatter and worries, and maintain a non attached and passive demeanor. Then there's the issue of time, which for many is also a major deterrent. So then why bother? Because meditation can lead to profound positive changes in your life experience.

https://criptomonde.com/flow-state-training-program-review/