Corbyn apologises again for hurt caused by anti-Semitism

admin

Administrator
Staff member
I’ve asked this a lot and it is a purely subjective question. What has Jeremy corbyn done or said that makes him anti Semitic??

Nothing.

Someone deleted the comments.

He shares a platform with antisemites. Whilst this doesn't mean anything in itself, he always fails to speak out against them. He will criticize Israeli violence but not Palestinian. Again it's not much. Put all these little things together and it gets more worrying. I wouldn't call him an anti Semite though. Just someone who makes a home for antisemites in the labour party.

He has shared a platform with antisemites. But friends of Israel including Labour Friends of Israel have links to a Israel government that has made racist statements about blacks and Arabs. And some Israel ministers have called for the destruction of the Palestine people. So in reality we have politicians and political groups with links to both sides in the never ending war. Now as I refuse to take sides in the Palestine, Israel war. I see nothin wrong with anyone picking sides.

It comes as his deputy warned the Labour party could "disappear into a vortex of eternal shame" if it did not tackle the issue.

That Deputy is facing a backlash over those toxic remarks!

Israel is manipulating the Political Landscape of the UK far more than the Russians are accused of doing!

Hold Israel to account

Boycott the BBC.

Corbyn apologises again for hurt caused by anti-Semitism.JPG

If I had a dog as crazy as you, it would probably be on a one way trip to the vet.

BBC News you are ruining my enjoyment of the 6 Music Radio Station. Everytime your bias, irrelevant story about Jeremy Corbyn being an antisemite (yawn yawn yawn) comes on I switch station. Lucky smaller news companies are reporting the latest today about the Brexit failure (not a word on 6 music news about M.C's housing price forecast and likelihood of no deal). Good luck keeping young listeners with this unhelpful, repetitive, one sided crap news. You're shooting yourself in the foot supporting the Tories and massively putting people off listeners to your music stations.

Why do I have to fund you obviously been run by the Conservatives and not even pretending to be neutral anymore.

Indeed. Now will the Tories apologise for being in government.

Well, BBC, you just don't give up do you? Pay masters getting a bit upset you are not right wing enough, eh?

It won't be enough
It's an orchestrsted attack on someone who can't be bought.

Its all a smoke screen by the government to detract from some very worrying issues closer to home.
Any distraction is a welcome distraction for the Tories.

Only apologises when he has his back to the wall, showing his true colour here, only a fool would vote Labour while Corbyn and Abbot are holding any significant power.

Do you ask why the BBC are reporting on a story that is 8 years old and basically consists of a person was seen in the same room as someone who once made a statement? Is this news? Does this represent some heinous crime? 5 years ago I saw Jimmy Carr in a supermarket it doesn't make me a tax embezzler or a comedian. I'm sure Corbyn isn't perfect but come on!